Beating AdWords at its own game, or getting your ads placed in the best positions at the lowest cost, requires an AdWords strategy focused on Quality Score.
In the AdWords paid search advertising model, users bid on the keywords they want to trigger their sponsored ads, and Google determines which ads display and in what position based on each user's maximum bid and Quality Score. Quality Score is dependent on:
- Relevance of ad copy to the keyword
- Relevance of the ad to its corresponding landing page
- The ad's click-through rate (CTR)
- Historical account performance
- Other relevance and performance factors
A higher Quality Score equates to more impressions at lower costs, lowering your cost per click and helping you get the most out of AdWords.
The key to your beating AdWords strategy is securing high Quality Scores, and getting those Quality Scores requires solid organization.
That’s where WordStream comes in. We want to help you beat AdWords and maximize profits.
Winning Google AdWords with WordStream Advisor
WordStream’s robust WordStream Advisor Software contains seamless AdWords integration so you can keep large numbers of keywords and ad groups tightly organized and highly relevant.
WordStream's software makes winning Google AdWords easy, allowing PPC management to be simple and efficient. WordStream helps you build your best AdWords campaigns from the ground up while streamlining much of the tedious, time-consuming work associated with PPC campaign management in AdWords advertising. Our software is designed to assist you in winning Google AdWords, aiding you in the AdWords management process with:
- Continuous keyword research to build and grow PPC keyword lists
- Strategic keyword grouping and organization to build effective ad groups
- Constant monitoring and analysis of your campaign's progress
- Filtering negative keywords from your list so you won’t waste money bidding on irrelevant terms
- Delegating your ad budget through careful AdWords bidding
- Writing ad text that will draw qualified visitors to click on your ads
Getting the Most Out of AdWords: PPC Management With Strategic Automation
We know that getting the most out of AdWords is an important goal for online advertisers and marketers. Many small and medium sized businesses don’t have the time or resources to devout hours drudging through the PPC process manually. That’s why our WordStream Advisor software is tailored for beating AdWords with strategic automation.
WordStream uses the power of strategic automation to take much of the laborious and tedious work off of your plate in your AdWords management process. This includes tasks like:
- PPC keyword research - Rather than relying on generalized search data and keyword guesswork, WordStream’s custom build QueryStream tool pulls data right from your own AdWords search query report, helping you discover new keywords that already have tremendous potential to drive impressions, clicks, and traffic to your business site.
- Keyword Grouping - Rather than fishing through a spreadsheet, you can group your keywords in WordStream with just a few clicks. WordStream offers intelligent suggestions for grouping related terms based on factors like search volume and relevance, and helps you create a keyword hierarchy of groups and sub-groups for AdWords and web site design.
- Creating PPC Ad Groups - With your AdWords account integrated right into WordStream, you can turn your keyword groups into AdWords ad groups seamlessly. WordStream will even help you write compelling, targeted ads and monitor your bids.
Through strategic automation, WordStream empowers you with the information you need to make important AdWords decisions—without making those decisions for you.
Outperform AdWords: See How Your PPC Campaign Measures Up
- Effective Use of Negative Keywords
- Quality Score
- Ad Text Optimization
- Landing Page Optimization
This beating adwords tool allows you to compare your Performance Grader score with competitors in similar spend brackets, giving you a sense as to where you fit into the competitive landscape.
The AdWords Performance Grader has been designed by our PPC experts to show you where your campaign is struggling and how to make adjustments that will improve your performance and help you outperform AdWords. It’s an advanced in-depth analysis, and it’s absolutely free!
Beating AdWords: Learning Resources
Learn more about how to outperform your AdWords competitors; winning Google AdWords requires understanding Google AdWords. Learn all about AdWords with WordStream’s Beating AdWords learning resources:
Beating AdWords EBook Library – Read through our Beating AdWords EBooks. They are yours to download for free. Learn how to use Negative Keywords, how to improve Quality Score, how to select different AdWords match type options, and much more!
How AdWords Works - Our informative infographic explains process of the AdWords bid auction.
AdWords Webinars – Watch past AdWords help webinars online, download webinar slides, or sign up for our next webinar!
Beating AdWords Advice From the Experts – Read our collection of interviews with AdWords experts who scored high on our AdWords Performance Grader. Get beating AdWords advice from the experts - learn what this group of Google AdWords champions say about getting the most out of AdWords.
Subscribe to the WordStream Blog – Our blog is updated everyday with new tips and tricks for PPC and winning Google AdWords.
Beating Google AdWords Learning Tutorials - These free Beating Google AdWords tutorials are a great introduction to AdWords, PPC, and how to use WordStream.
Try WordStream PPC Advisor Software for Free! - WordStream offers powerful PPC software that can show you how to outperform AdWords and revitalize your Google AdWords account. Try our software for free today!