Bing Keyword Tool: Find Your Best Keywords for Bing Optimization
Why do you need a Bing keyword tool?
Bing—Microsoft's competitor to Google—is gaining in market share, and it's no longer enough to simply optimize for Google and ignore the other search engines. There are appreciable differences between Bing's algorithm and Google's algorithm, and you may find that your website ranks better in Bing than in Google or vice versa. Likewise, it's possible that Bing users search for and find your site using different keywords than Google users.
Luckily, the basic principles behind Bing optimization, for the most part, are similar to those for Google. The process of optimizing your website and your pay-per-click advertising for any search engine starts with keywords. Well-executed keyword research will provide a strong foundation for all your Internet marketing efforts.
WordStream offers a suite of Bing keyword tools designed to help search marketers:
- Discover the actual keywords that people are searching for in Bing.
- Group and organize Bing keywords.
- Act on keywords to create optimized Web content and PPC campaigns.
Free Tools for Bing Keyword Research
Early tests suggest that Bing's algorithm may value age of domain and URL more than Google's. If so, it's all the more important that you do thorough keyword research for a younger site.
We offer several free tools that provide a great starting point for your Bing keyword research.
The Free Keyword Tool by WordStream is a keyword suggestion tool that offers extensive, highly relevant suggestions from a constantly updated database of more than a billion keywords. Our database incorporates keywords from diverse sources—not just Google. Just enter a keyword to get thousands of ideas including related terms and synonyms.
You can take your Bing keyword research one step further with our keyword grouping tools. The Free Keyword Grouper takes a list of up to 1,000 keywords and automatically segments it into tightly knit clusters. Just drop in your list and the tool does all the work, in seconds. If you need to group more than 1,000 keywords, Keyword Research Suite lets customers group up to 10,000 keywords at a time.
The Keyword Niche Finder is the best of both worlds, a keyword suggestion tool and keyword grouper in one. Enter a keyword and receive your suggestions in structured, organized form. This helps you find keywords in the most profitable pockets—not just single terms—that you should be targeting in your Bing campaigns.
We also offer a Negative Keyword Tool to help you find negative keyword candidates for your Bing PPC campaigns. Negative keywords are crucial for high-profit, high-ROI pay-per-click efforts because they:
- Reduce wasteful, costly ad clicks that don't lead to conversions
- Eliminate irrelevant impressions that drag down your click-through rate
The Free Negative Keyword Tool is a fast, easy, and free way to identify keywords you should filter from your Bing campaigns.
Keyword Tools for Bing PPC
Free tools are an excellent way to start building a Bing keyword list, but for long-term PPC campaign success, it's crucial to find a sustainable way to manage a large volume of keywords.
WordStream for PPC is an integrated, collaborative platform with tools to help you manage every aspect of pay-per-click advertising on Bing:
- Keyword Research: WordStream's keyword discovery tool provides a constant stream of new, relevant keywords that Bing and other search engine users are typing in to find your site every day.
- Keyword Organization: Our powerful grouping tool helps you organize your keywords into a meaningful hierarchy of related terms.
- Keyword Analysis: Determine which keywords and keyword groups are driving the most conversions for the lowest costs, and which keywords aren't relevant to your audience.
- Negative Keyword Discovery: Find and eliminate underperforming keywords that lower click-through rate and raise PPC costs.
- PPC Campaign and Ad Creation: Create relevant PPC campaigns and ad groups and write targeted, compelling Bing text ads that drive clicks and conversions.
Bing SEO Keyword Tools
Proper keyword research and organization are equally important for organic search engine keyword optimization. If you need help with SEO for Bing, WordStream's Keyword Research Suite is an affordable way to increase relevance and rankings while improving productivity. Our Bing keyword tools for SEO include:
- Keyword Search and Suggestion Tools
- Competitive Keyword Research Tools
- Keyword Grouping Tools
- Negative Keyword Tools
- Content Creation Tools
Just as keyword groups correspond to a high-performance PPC structure, they can inform your site's information architecture. An organized website taxonomy is not only user-friendly, it's easier for Bing and other search engine spiders to crawl and index. In addition, tightly related keyword groups help you create more targeted, specific Web content, improving your Bing rankings and increasing Web traffic.