Are you new to Twitter and unsure who to follow? Not so new to Twitter but still don't know who to follow? Or maybe you just want to make more connections, find new resources and learn from the best?
Twitter lists are a great way to keep up with the search marketing industry. You can follow a whole swath of thought leaders, hand-picked and pre-approved by those in the know, with one quick click.
Selective Search Marketing Twitter Lists
These picky-choosy lists include fewer than 60 people or brands each.
- Aaron Bradley of SEOSkeptic.com's Internet Marketing Musts.
- Christine Churchill's Must Reads.
- David Szetela created this list of "Top PPC Tweeps who regularly tweet about great resources for Google AdWords advertisers."
- Graywolf's (Michael Gray) "Cramtinesential SEO" list … jigga what? A description would be nice here, because I have no idea what this word or series of words means. Great list though.
- According to Edward Lewis (Page One Results), "The label says it all": Engaging.
- Brett Border's list of link-building experts.
- Search Engine People's online marketing list for both SEO and PPC.
- Mashable's popular marketing list.
- Steve Akins' tech news-focused list.
Inclusive Online Marketing Twitter Lists
Not the picky type? These lists in the 200-300 range cover more ground in one swoop.
- This list of David Harry's (SEO Dojo) "Firehorse Friends" includes lots of search luminaries.
- Search Engine Land's Matt McGee's big list of search marketing rock stars.
- Another self-explanatory list, "People Who Rock" from Tamar Weinberg.
- This list by Derek Edmond covers both search and social media marketing.
- Here's an SEO list compiled by a copywriter, AngsCopywriting (Angie Nikoleychuk).
- New York Times editor Patrick LaForge created this large and oft-followed list of "media people."
- Andrew Spoeth's B2B marketing list.