Wanted to let everyone know that Mark Thompson over at StayonSearch has created an exclusive10-Week Internet Marketing Course that you can get for FREE! This is a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of web marketing!
According to Mark, the 10-Week Internet Marketing Course is "designed to teach you all the basics of Internet Marketing. It covers a wide variety of topics to help drive traffic, build your brand and increase leads/sales. Every week you will be e-mailed a new module of this 10 week course that will teach you the fundamentals of Internet Marketing."
What's in the Free Course?
Here's what's included in the free course:
- Week 1 - Strategy: Understanding Your Goals and Setting Expectations
- Week 2 - Market Research & Analysis: Know Your Target Market Before Spending Marketing Dollars
- Week 3 - Paid Search: Using Pay-Per-Click Strategies to Drive Relevant Traffic that Converts
- Week 4 - Search Engine Optimization: How to Gain Free Exposure and Traffic Through SEO
- Week 5 - Content Creation: Creating Compelling, Valuable, and Viral Content
- Week 6 - Link Building: How to Find Quality Link Building Opportunities
- Week 7 - Local Search: Capturing Localized Traffic to Your Website
- Week 8 - Social Media: Build Your Brand, Drive Traffic and Form Relationships Using Social Media
- Week 9 - Making Money: How to Monetize for Your Website or Blog
- Week 10 - Website Analytics/Testing: Understanding Your Audience and Increase Conversions Using Web Analytics
- Bonus - Tools of the Trade: The Internet Marketers Toolbox
There's also a really cool referral program, where if you sign up and then refer five other people who sign-up, you can receive these two bonuses Internet marketing kits:
- Web Traffic Explosion: This 32-page traffic generating blueprint, gives you the ability to drive massive amounts of targeted traffic to your website or blog. Find killer tips on lead generation, list building, link building and turning traffic into money!
- Sales Copy Cheat Sheet: This PDF is jam packed with 286 powerful words and phrases that the top marketers use to help them create sales pages. For anyone that is looking to create compelling headlines and ad copy, this is a MUST-HAVE reference guide.
Sign Up Today!
If you're interested in signing up for the 10-Week Internet Marketing Course for FREE, go to the course sign up page.
Hit me up on Twitter: