For a while now, we've been offering a free Quality Score Toolkit that rounds up our best resources for marketers looking to learn more about Quality Score. This toolkit includes:
- A white paper on improving Quality Score by increasing relevance
- A "Mastering Quality Score" video (a recording of one of our most popular webinars)
- A Quality Score Cheat Sheet, a one-pager dense with information about Quality Score
And we've just added a fourth element that makes this toolkit even more useful for search marketers. One of our resident PPC experts, Andy Stefano, has put together a Quality Score worksheet that will give you a quick overview of where your AdWords account stands from a Quality Score perspective. Just plug in some key numbers in the first page of the worksheet, and a dashboard of tables and graphs will auto-populate to give you a visual analysis of your campaign's scores. You'll be able to see:
- Your average Quality Score across your account, both raw and weighted by impressions
- Impressions, clicks, conversions, average position, CPC, CTR, conversion rate and other metrics for your keywords at each Quality Score level, for each match type and for different query lenths (1 to 10 words)
- Graphs illustrating our philophy on Quality Score, including how CTR and spend varies depending on Quality Score
To use the worksheet, you'll need to:
- Run a keyword report for the data in columns A-J in the worksheet
- Paste the data into columns A-J
- Highlight the gray cells in columns K-R
- Hover over the bottom-right corner of the highlighted area until a black plus sign without arrows appears
- Check out the results!
These instructions are included in the worksheet as well. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the worksheet or how to use it.
This is an easy way to get a lot of valuable data from your account. To get the worksheet as well as the white paper, cheat sheet and webinar video, just click here to download the toolkit.