Over the past couple of weeks, we've walked you through some examples of ways you can use the newest evolution of WordStream to supercharge your AdWords account. Whether you're a novice or an expert, WordStream for PPC has tools that can make your job easier and your campaigns more successful. Read Part 1 and Part 2.
“I work at an agency. We're new to offering PPC services and need a way to quickly onboard clients and manage them going forward to produce strong results.”
Many advertising and interactive agencies have only recently begun offering pay-per-click services. If you're in this situation, you likely know it's a big opportunity and are ready to jump in, but you need a little help getting up to speed. Conversely, you may work at a new pay-per-click agency that has a good handle on managing PPC accounts – but you'd like to be able to manage a greater number of accounts and spend more time prospecting, without having to hire more staff. WordStream is a big timesaver and can help you find ways to grow your agency. Here's the process:
1. Review your clients’ existing campaigns and determine whether you should start over from scratch and re-create the campaigns, or just tweak and optimize. If you determine that you should:
2a. Start from scratch: Use the Campaign Builder and Ad Group Builder to build out your new client’s campaign framework in a matter of hours as opposed to days.
2b. Tweak existing campaigns: Leverage WordStream’s ad optimization tools to drastically improve existing campaigns and ad groups.
3. Stay on top of what is driving results for your clients as well as new areas of opportunity by using the Add Keywords Tool.
4. Quickly identify areas of wasted spend with the Add Negatives Tool.
5. Continue to stay well-organized and deliver targeted ad text that will capture traffic using the Split Ad Groups Tool.
6. Repeat on a schedule aligned with your client’s reporting needs and requirements, so that you can showcase the work you’ve done on behalf of your client’s account every week/month.
Next week, in the final post in this series, we'll talk about how you can use WordStream to squeeze every last drop of profit out of your account, even if you're already a PPC expert.