February may be a short month, but that doesn't mean we were short on kick-ass blog posts! (Ugh.)
Here they are, our top 10 page-view-grabbing-est posts for the month, every bit as awesome as they were the first time (except maybe for the first one):
- Unsurprisingly, our most popular post this month was Larry’s AdWords promotional code share. You cheapskates! ;) (Sadly the codes have all been used and are no longer valid.)
- Larry did a quick analysis of Google’s big JC Penney bust.
- Tom wrote up a dead simple Google AdWords certification guide covering costs, the different types of certification, study tips and more.
- Google accused Bing of copying its search results after cooking up an elaborate and nerdy “sting” – Larry asks the burning question, Who cares?
- Chad Summerhill explained how using symbols in PPC can boost conversions by up to 89%!
- Guest blogger A.D. Srikanth explains how to use a couple of free tools to create a visualization of your site’s link flow.
- Tom outlined how to use Google’s Insights for Search to fight a bad case of blogger’s block.
- Erin Everhart practices the Golden Rule (“Be nice to bloggers and they’ll be nice to you”) in this post on launching a blogger outreach campaign.
- Tom analyzed AdWords’ new Optimize for Conversions setting and points out some scenarios in which it wouldn’t be your best bet.
- A quick update on Google’s new “Personal Blocklist” feature.
Photo: "Mini Tree" by Matt Clark