We recently put together a Keyword Research Kit that includes a lot of great resources for anyone doing keyword research and marketing for either SEO or PPC applications.
The Keyword Research Kit is a completely free resource available to download. The kit includes:
- The Keyword Research Cheat Sheet – This PDF offers a bird's-eye view of what keyword research is, what it isn’t, and why it’s important. This cheat sheet is helpful for quickly orienting those new to the concept of keyword research, from first-time hires to executives.
- Keyword Monitoring Worksheet – This tool allows you to plug in your keyword data every month and monitor trends in your rankings, traffic from SEO, and ultimately how your organic search engine marketing efforts are helping to drive your business.
- The Ultimate Guide to Keyword Competition – 35 of the biggest names in SEO weighed in on how to best determine the competitiveness of a keyword – there are tons of great insights from experts like Rand Fishkin and Aaron Wall on how to determine whether a keyword is really something you can reasonably hope to rank for.
- Guide to Keyword Research for Social Media – In this guide we offer highly specific tips and processes for leveraging keyword research to generate more traffic and attention through social media sites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
- 4 Steps to Better Keyword Grouping – This white paper explains how to organize your keywords into actionable, Google-friendly groups in an easy four-step process.
This free kit can help you:
- Discover the most profitable keywords for your campaigns
- Monitor your progress over time and understand where further efforts are best spent
- Determine not just the potential traffic, but also the competitiveness and true opportunity surrounding a keyword
- Understand how to take action on your keyword research
- Learn to leverage keyword research for more than just search marketing
Click below to download the kit!