WordStream is growing fast, so we're looking to add an enthusiastic and experienced Paid Search Specialist to our team of in-house AdWords experts. If you know someone who fits the below description, there could be
$1,000 $2500 in it for you.
Our ideal candidate for the Paid Search Specialist position will:
- Be passionate, ambitious, and ready to roll up their sleeves and immediately dive into managing paid search accounts
- Have at least two to three years of experience and demonstrated success in managing PPC campaigns and other search marketing initiatives
- Have comprehensive knowledge of building and optimizing PPC campaigns in Google AdWords as well as hands-on experience with content and display networks, phone tracking, and bid management
The Paid Search Specialist will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day management of clients' paid search activities and strategy
- Client relationship management
- Tracking and reporting on campaign results
- Uncovering and achieving client goals and business objectives
- Keeping up with trends and industry developments
- Proactively making recommendations to improve the performance of client accounts
If this description fits someone you know, you could receive a $2500 referral bonus. Yes, we are extending our internal referral bonus policy to anyone who reads this blog.
The fine print: You will only receive the bonus if we hire your referred candidate and the candidate completes three months of active service in good standing.
Spread the word to your PPC networks! If you or someone you know wants to apply, send a resume and cover letter to ServicesJobs@wordstream.com, and mention this post.
A career in PPC is a promising one, we promise!