The folks at KISSmetrics and Conversion Rate Experts have put together an infographic that lays out a nine-step process to improving conversion rates. (Spoiler Alert: It's more of a document than an infographic per se, so put on your reading glasses.)
RELATED: What's a Good Conversion Rate?
At a high level, here are the steps:
- Determine your strategy and goals
- Analyze existing traffic sources
- Analyze your visitors (especially those that don't convert)
- Study your marketplace
- Identify your most persuasive assets
- Develop strategic experiments
- Design pages to test
- Run your A/B tests
- Apply your winning elements
Click the image below to view the larger version.