Nobody knows AdWords better than the experts at Google themselves, right? (Hint, hint: They're the ones who are taking your money!) So we went straight to the experts, and we’re partnering with Google to offer a new webinar next week:
WHEN: Wednesday, January 11 at 1:00 pm EST
WHO: Howard Tung, Strategic Partner Manager for Google Channel Sales, & WordStream Founder/CTO Larry Kim
WHY: If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, this webinar is for you:
- Do you feel that PPC is a waste of time and money?
- Do you question the viability of online marketing for your business?
- Do you need to scale your lead gen efforts but don’t know how?
- Do you think your business or budget is too small to use paid search marketing?
With the right tools and processes, small businesses can succeed at PPC. Together with insight from AdWords' Howard Tung, Larry Kim will show you how to make PPC work for your business. In this free webinar, we’ll explore three successful models for managing PPC. You’ll:
- Learn how to evaluate your potential gains from PPC and AdWords
- Discover three models for managing and executing a PPC program
- Identify the right path for your business
P.S. Too busy to attend on Jan. 11? Sign up anyway! We’ll send you the slides and a recording of the webinar next week.