It’s that time again! Meaning, the rent is due. Also, February is over, Daylight Saving Time and Spring at large approacheth. As we bid Feb adieu, do take a look at our very best blog posts of the month:
- AdWords Enhanced Campaigns: Google Announces Big Changes to Mobile Ad Campaign Management – Learn all about the AdWords’ new Enhanced Campaigns, probably the single biggest change to AdWords in the past five years. This shift will completely change the way you do mobile advertising – making it much easier for smaller advertisers.
- New Google AdWords Offer Extensions Integrate Discount Offers with Search – Google has also launched a new ad extension type that allows you to place special offers in your text ads. This post explains how they make ROI more measurable and why they’re great for mobile search ads.
- 50 Things Every Content Marketer Should Know – If you’re eager to don the “content marketer” title, check out this big list of skills you should master.
- Larry Page Confirms Google Knowledge Graph Conspiracy Theory – Did Larry Page say on an earnings call that Knowledge Graph trains our eyes to go where the ads go? He kind of almost did!!
- Google's Mobile Ad Strategy - An Interview with Surojit Chatterjee, the Head of Global Mobile Search Ads at Google
- When Is 2% Not a Good CTR? The Relationship of Click-Through Rate & Ad Position – Is 2% always a good CTR for PPC? Not necessarily – learn what your click-through rate should be when your ad is in higher and lower positions.
- You Have 30 Minutes to Work on Your AdWords Account. What Should You Do? – A half-hour gym session is better than nothing, and the same goes for AdWords. Here are some tips for getting something meaningful done in a small amount of time.
- Remarketing with Google Analytics – Google has made setting up Remarketing campaigns easier and smarter by allowing us to use Analytics tracking code and data to set it up. Here’s how to do it.
- Keep It Simple, Stupid – 6 Tips for Creating Clean & Simple PPC Landing Pages – That advice you heard from your high school teachers still applies! Simpler landing pages tend to be more conversion-friendly.
- AdWords Geo Targeting Demystified – Advanced Location Options – The advanced location options in AdWords are trickier than they seem. Learn how to make sure your ads are displaying where you want them to.
- Guide to Using LinkedIn Company Pages: Get Followers, Share Stories, Post Products – Learn how to take advantage of LinkedIn’s new and improved company pages design.
Image: "Spring Blossoms" by jnyemb