Paid Search Marketing
If you want to maximize your online advertising budget and get the most bang for your buck, you need a solid understanding of how paid search works and how to best manage your AdWords account. But where do you even start?
Paid search marketing can be incredibly intimidating for beginners – there's a lot to learn and the industry is changing all the time. Google AdWords is the most popular PPC platform, but can also be the most complicated for marketers to manage. In 2013 alone, Google made over a thousand changes to AdWords. It's almost impossible to keep up.
That’s why we created WordStream PPC University: an organized educational resource enabling marketers of all skill and experience levels to take their AdWords strategy to the next level – for free!
Millions of visitors have already used WordStream's educational resources, including this blog, our white papers, and webinars, to build their paid search skill set, improve their AdWords strategy and get a better return on their PPC spend. Now you can, too! We are pleased to offer you no-charge access to our new, guided PPC University framework for learning to set up, manage and optimize paid search campaigns, regardless of your previous experience or level of comfort with AdWords.
We created this awesome resource to provide marketers a top quality, totally accessible PPC education. Organized into three separate courses, PPC University allows you to work at your own pace. Our online and PDF formats also remove the barrier of constant Internet access – you can simply download the course and take it with you, wherever you go.
Here's a small sampling of what you'll learn in each course:
- The basics of pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and important terms you need to know.
- How the Google AdWords auction works, including how Google decides what you'll pay for each click and where your ads will appear.
- What Google's Quality Score means for your AdWords campaigns (it's big!) and how it's calculated.
- How to find the keywords that will drive the most relevant, motivated traffic to your site.
- Text ad copy optimization tips for powerful, relevant messaging that converts.
- Compelling copy, keyword grouping and landing page design optimizations that result in massive performance improvements.
NOTE: All the material in PPC 101 is also available to download in a (free) PDF e-book.
- The latest AdWords tactics top marketers are using to reach the most targeted audience and convert like crazy.
- Best practices for campaign management and optimization.
- How ad extensions, negative keywords and other free tools and features can help you optimize your campaigns and get better results.
- Super-smart and creative ways to manage and maximize your PPC budget, whether you're a small business advertiser of spending tens of thousands per month.
- How to do A/B testing and conversion tracking like a pro.
- More advanced strategies to save you time and automate processes without sacrificing campaign quality.
- How to use remarketing to make the most of every site visitor interaction and boost conversions.
- Cutting-edge measurement tactics including call tracking, allowing you to connect the dots between your online campaigns and offline activity for proper attribution.
- PPC tips and tactics for achieving specific goals, like lead generation.
- How using options like dayparting and geotargeting the way they're meant to be used can cut serious wasted spend out of your account.
- Mobile PPC basics and best practices, allowing you to tap into your target market's on-the-go mentality.
There's a lot to learn, so we're making it as simple as possible for you. Each course is broken down into straightforward, logical sections, allowing you to take it all in at your own pace and lessons at your convenience.
And did we mention it's completely free?
What are you waiting for? WordStream's PPC University is your ticket to smarter PPC strategy and more effective AdWords campaigns. Check it out!