WordStream PPC Advisor Bidding and Budgets Hangout
How does Google determine how much to charge me? How much should I be bidding per keyword? How do I determine a starting budget and how to allocate that budget? These questions can be difficult to answer, but you’ve come to the right place! In this 30 minute sessions you’ll learn:
- How the Google ad auction works
- How to establish a budget and first time bids
- How to make bid adjustments to maximize results
All webinar times are Eastern US or GMT/UTC-5. Click on "Show in my Time Zone" when registering to convert to your local time.
|Bidding and Budgets Hangout|
|Wednesday Sessions||Wednesday Night||Friday Sessions|
|3:00 PM - 3:30 PM||8:00 PM – 8:30 PM||11:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.
- PC-based attendees - Required Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees - Required Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
GoToWebinar and GoToMeeting may required a small download to be installed on your computer. If you do not have the ability to install items on to your computer, please let your CS Rep know so we can plan accordingly.