Job Title: Business Development Representative
Location: 177 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts
Reporting: Reports to VP of Sales
WordStream is searching for a new Business Development Representative to join our inside Sales Team at our headquarters in Boston. We are seeking a highly driven, team player who is interested in joining a growing company in a fast paced and innovative environment. If you are energetic phone sales pro and want get in on the ground floor of a new company and growing Sales Team, we want to speak with you!
WordStream is at the cutting edge of technology to enhance the performance of PPC campaigns in Google, Bing, and Yahoo. The SEM/PPC space is growing and our goal is to provide small and medium-sized companies the tools to navigate the world of PPC with success. Our Saas platform helps firms maximize search engine marketing effectiveness so they can acquire more customers at lower costs.
Core job responsibilities include:
- Highly focused on outbound calling. We provide the Leads.
- Initiate the first contact with new prospects
- Build rapport and perform a needs analysis
- Schedule software Demos with qualified prospects
- Leverage sales management tools including Salesforce.com to track sales activities
- Track deal pipeline, assist with providing periodic updates and sales forecasts
- Assist with processing of orders and Demos
- College Degree
- Experience in a phone sales environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com or a similar SFA solution Microsoft office tools
- The ability to work individually to meet goals and collaborate within a team environment
- An insatiable appetite for success!
In this role a Promotion to Account Executive within 6-12 months is expected.
WordStream is a venture-backed, technology-driven company. We offer a high energy, innovative and casual work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our offices are in a modern high rise in Boston’s Back Bay offering amazing views of the city. We are building a world class product and team and are recruiting top talent by offering a great work environment, competitive base salary + commission and benefits.