Inside Sales Representative
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: 177 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts
Reporting: Reports to the Director of Inside Sales
Background: WordStream provides the technology, insight and guidance to empower small and medium-sized businesses to succeed online by leveraging search marketing to build traffic and drive demand to their digital properties.
Today, hundreds of prospects register for a free trial of WordStream for PPC every month. On a monthly basis, thousands of people leverage our free tools, or take advantage of other special offers on our website. These numbers have grown significantly over time and will continue to grow. The goal of our Inside Sales team is to reach out to these prospects and convert them to paying customers.
- Connect with inbound leads and other prospects that are provided.
- Consult with and qualify inbound leads.
- Perform demos with prospects walking them through our products and offerings.
- Leverage sales management tools including Salesforce.com to track sales activities.
- Track deal pipeline, assist with providing periodic updates and sales forecasts.
- Process orders and contracts.
- Exceed Sales goals.
- Bachelors’ degree required.
- Min of 3 years experience in direct or telesales roles with proven success achieving revenue targets/quotas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with SalesForce.com (or other SFA/CRM tool) and MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Detail oriented. Can multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities.
- Experience in any digital marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC or internet field a plus.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in a software as a service (SaaS) business a plus.
- Culture fit is important. We are a two year old, venture backed company that aims to dominate our market. We like to work hard and overachieve - so will you! We offer competitive base pay along with an aggressive performance based commission plan, benefits, paid vacation and a professional work environment.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter on why you feel you are qualified for this position to SalesJobs@wordstream.com.
WordStream provides the technology, insight and guidance to empower small and medium businesses the opportunity to succeed with online marketing. Our unique tools save marketers time, increase the ROI of online advertising and create better results. WordStream has a number of dedicated tools for PPC, SEO and API as well as marketing services with proven results.