The marketing associate will assist in growing the WordStream.com Web presence and lead generation efforts by engaging in paid search engine marketing (SEM), natural search engine optimization (SEO), Web content authoring, public relations and other Web Marketing activities. If you have a background or experience in search engine marketing and copywriting then we want to talk to you!
- Responsible for various inbound marketing activities such as search engine marketing and optimization, etc.
- Public Relations: Reaching out to influential members of the media, pitching the product, assisting with the product review process, etc.
- Proof-reading and search engine optimization of marketing materials
- Other Web Marketing activities.
- An understanding of the search engine marketing industry and search engine optimization best practices
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in HTML
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in a related field
- Prior experience using Google Adwords
- Google Analytics or other Web Analytics Applications
- Prior Experience at a Search Engine Marketing Agency
How to Apply
To apply for the marketing copywriter position, please email your resume, cover letter and samples of previous writings to jobs at WordStream dot com.
WordStream is a venture-backed startup engaged in providing online software as a service (SaaS) search engine marketing software solutions for PPC/SEM and SEO. Our patented, innovative software-as-a-service applications automate the manual, repetitive work involved in search engine optimization, saving time and enabling customers to improve ROI on search marketing objectives in a consistent and repeatable manner.