Marketing Programs Specialist
WordStream is looking for a hands-on, self-motivated and results-driven Marketing Programs Specialist to join our creative and ambitious team in Boston, MA. WordStream is a rapidly-growing startup located in Boston’s Back Bay and an industry leader in the exciting Search Engine Marketing space. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a $20-billion+ business annually and our products make PPC advertisers more successful. Our mission in Marketing is to find and engage prospects for our software.
The Marketing Programs Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the development, execution, tracking, and maintenance of our lead generation programs. They will envision, plan and execute multi-channel demand generation programs (email, webinars, online advertising, social media), assist with email management and execution activities, manage lead data and marketing programs reporting in Marketo and Salesforce.com, and assist with the implementation of all marketing strategies related to lead generation.
Marketing programs include:
- Display advertising
- Pay per lead programs
- Lead nurture programs
- White papers
- Case studies
Working closely with the Online Acquisition Marketing Manager and the VP of Marketing, you will focus on:
- Collaboration on and development of demand generation plans, programs, and campaigns
- Generating standard and ad hoc campaign performance reports
- Constant analysis of our performance metrics including our cost per lead in various channels
- Creating campaign copy, landing pages, and follow up email responses
- Program coordination and communication with the Sales organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, business or other related field, with marketing, advertising or communications preferred
- 3-5 or more years of marketing experience
- Including background in marketing services, programs, communications, database marketing or related role executing interactive or direct marketing programs.
- An understanding of processes, systems and procedures associated with demand generation
- Analytical capabilities
- B2B marketing experience preferred
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in fast paced environment with rapidly changing requirements and shifting priorities.
- Detail-oriented. Can multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; excellent listening skills
- Hard-working, determined self-starter
- Experience with Marketo or similar automated marketing campaign
sprograms and Salesforce.com
- Proficient in standard Microsoft programs (Adobe design program and HTML a plus)
- Culture fit is important. We are a venture-backed, 50-person company that wants to dominate our market. We work hard, and we want to be successful and make our clients successful.
This is a full-time, salaried position with competitive salary based on experience. Position includes equity participation and comprehensive benefits (healthcare, vision and dental).
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org