Job Title: QA Associate
Location: 177 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts
Reporting: Reports to QA Manager
We’re looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Associate to help our customers and client services team solve technical problems and assist us in delivering the highest-quality software possible.
As a QA Associate at WordStream, you will work as part of a top-performing team to deliver high-quality search engine marketing SaaS solutions to market. The applicant we’re looking for will have strong skills in software quality assurance or a related field, such as information technology or software development.
The QA Associate will support the client services team and will be responsible for owning all customer support issues, including working closely with engineers to identify and resolve customer problems, delivering and executing test cases for individual projects and products as a whole, applying strong QA methods all points in the software delivery life cycle, and analyzing test results to improve the quality and testing process.
If you have excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to adapt to the changing needs of a fast-growing startup, we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years' experience in Information Technology, Software Development, or Quality Assurance
- Experience with SaaS web applications, architectures and relevant development/QA tools preferred
- Experience working with customers
- Ability to deal with Customer issues
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Customer Focus and Relationship Building, including demonstrated ability to work well with business analysts, developers, management and end users
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Strong Technical Expertise
- Full-time salaried position, with competitive salary.
- Position includes equity participation and comprehensive benefits (healthcare, vision and dental).
- Flexible hours and an opportunity to work with engineers from across the globe. No travel required.
How to Apply
Send an email to techjobs at wordstream dot com