Part-Time Internship Opportunity: SEO & Social Media
Get hands-on experience and build your resume at a growing software startup in downtown Boston! WordStream Inc., a venture-backed company that provides search engine marketing software and services, is looking for an enthusiastic intern to help drive our marketing team's organic search engine optimization (SEO) and social media efforts. You'll learn about the competitive, fast-growing search engine industry and gain valuable Internet marketing skills you can use in almost any job. Responsibilities will include:
- On-page SEO such as keyword and image optimization
- Link building activities including blogger/journalist outreach
- Social media activities
- A/B testing
- Analytics and reporting
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience or coursework in marketing and/or web technology.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytics apps a big plus.
- Be technology literate. Tech geeks welcome!
- Be a fast learner with a good attitude.
- Knowledge of SEO/PPC, web copywriting best practices, web marketing and social media (Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn) is a big plus.
- Be willing to work in our office 2-3 days per week (flexible schedule). WordStream has a great location near the Prudential Center, convenient to orange, green lines and buses, with 360 views of the city.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
This position is currently unpaid.