Part-Time Internship Opportunity: Blogger/Writer
Get hands-on experience and build your resume at a growing software startup in downtown Boston! WordStream Inc., a venture-backed company that provides search engine marketing software and services, is looking for an enthusiastic intern to write for us on a part-time basis. You'll learn about the competitive, fast-growing search engine industry and gain skills in both search engine optimization and pay-per-click (PPC) marketing. Responsibilities will include:
- Research and writing of articles and blog posts for the WordStream Internet marketing blog as well as guest posting opportunities and other writing assignments as necessary.
- Search engine optimization, promotion and link building of blog posts.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience or coursework in writing, publishing, journalism, marketing, and/or web technology.
- Be a fast learner with a good attitude.
- Knowledge of SEO, web copywriting best practices, web marketing and social media is a big plus.
- Be willing to work in our office 2-3 days per week (flexible schedule). WordStream has a great location near the Prudential Center, convenient to orange, green lines and buses, with 360 views of the city.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.