Keyword selector tools come in all shapes and sizes. But most keyword selector tools have a host of serious flaws that could be costing you money and putting you at a disadvantage.
Traditional keyword selection tools offer:
- No relevant data – The data and metrics you’re getting from most keyword selection tools like the Yahoo Keyword Selector are available to everyone, including other businesses vying for the same market. Where’s the competitive advantage?
- No ability to act – Most third party search marketing tools spit out data and then force you to collect and incorporate the jumbled information into your search marketing campaign. This can become extremely tedious and time-consuming when done manually.
Given that keyword research is so vital to the success of your SEO and PPC efforts, it only stands to reason that the keyword selector tool and research tool you choose is tremendously important.
Keyword Selector Tool from WordStream
WordStream’s Free Keyword Selection Tool is the fastest, most accurate, most comprehensive online keyword suggestion tool available.
We aggregate over 1 billion unique keywords, representing over a trillion search queries, and hundreds of millions of related terms from diverse keyword sources. This huge database enables us to supply thousands of long-tail keyword suggestions and provide far more relevant keywords than any other free tool like the Google or Yahoo Keyword Selector.
Best of all, WordStream’s Keyword Selector Tool is fast, smart, and easy to use.
Keyword Selection Tool Set: Keyword Research Suite
WordStream's Keyword Research Suite, a collection of our best keyword tools, provides customers with three core benefits not offered by traditional keyword selection products:
- Exclusive Keyword Research – Our keyword selection tool set gives you deep access to WordStream's industry-leading, trillion-keyword database. This gives you the competitive edge of knowing your keywords are more extensive and accurate.
- Keyword Data You Can Take Action With - Instead of just a list of keywords, our Google keyword selection tool gives you structured, actionable data that can be immediately implemented in online marketing campaigns. You can organize and put into action insights surrounding your keywords and search queries.
- Keywords When You Need Them - Don't be held back by the limits of web-based keyword selector tools. The Keyword Research Suite is a sophisticated toolset designed for search marketers and small to medium sized business owners. It and offers virtually unlimited access to our huge keyword database, so that you can continue to expand your keyword research over time, even every day.
WordStream’s keyword selection tools will help you automate the process of discovering new keywords so that you can get more done in less time. With WordStream’s Keyword Research Suite, you get all the tools you need for your search campaigns, such as:
- The Keyword Suggestion Tool: The Google AdWords keyword selector tool lets you leverage our huge database to find large numbers of keywords fast.
- The Keyword Niche Finder: This AdWords keyword selector tool finds profitable new niches and clusters of related keywords to target.
- The Keyword Grouper: This keyword selection analysis tool quickly turns a disorganized list into a manageable, actionable structure.
- The Negative Keyword Tool: The negative keyword selector helps you find negative keyword to implement in PPC campaigns, helping you put a stop to wasted spend on clicks that won’t convert.
In addition, when you sign up for WordStream’s Keyword Research Suite, you also get the SEO Content Creation Tool for free. This blogging optimization tool makes it easy to insert relevant, high-performing keywords into your blog content. Get your blog posts ranking higher in Google, or use the built-in topic suggestion tool to discover new, keyword-rich topic ideas.
WordStream's high-performing keyword selector tools provide everything you need to create winning PPC or SEO campaigns.
Keyword Selector Tool: Try it Today for Free!
As an online marketing professional, you need a keyword selector tool that will supply keywords that are relevant, unique, and profitable for your web site.
Our keyword selection tool is designed to discover keywords for you that are specific for your business, proven to generate qualified traffic, and based on real data from your own log files on a daily basis.
Sign up and try WordStream free today! Start seeing more clicks and increased conversions with WordStream.
Need more PPC help? Try WordStream's web marketing services and get help from our Google AdWords Certified experts.