Marketing Programs Associate
WordStream is seeking a hands-on, self-motivated and results driven Marketing Programs Associate to join our creative and ambitious team. This role will help dream-up and execute lead generation programs promoting our PPC Advisor software. WordStream is a rapidly growing industry leader in the exciting search marketing space located in Boston's Back Bay. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a 20+ Billion dollar business annually and our products make PPC advertisers more successful. Our mission in Marketing is to find and engage prospects for our software through a portfolio of online marketing techniques.
Being able to move fast and think creatively is essential in this role.
The Marketing Programs Associate will be responsible for assisting in the development, execution, tracking and maintenance of our lead generation programs. They will envision, plan and execute multi-channel demand generation programs (email, webinars, online advertising, social media), assist with email management and execution activities, manage lead data and marketing reporting in Marketo and Salesforce.com.
Marketing programs include:
- Display advertising
- Pay per lead programs
Assets for Promotion Include:
- White papers
- Case studies
Working closely with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Programs Specialist, you will focus on:
- Team collaboration and development of demand generation programs
- Creating campaign copy, landing pages, and emails
- Vendor and schedule management
- Communication of programs to the sales team
- Generating standard and ad-hoc campaign performance reports
- Constant analysis and adjustment based on performance metrics
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, business or other related field.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience with lead generation background preferred.
- An understanding of the processes, systems and procedures associated with demand generation
- Analytical capabilities
- B2B marketing experience preferred
- Experience with using Salesforce, email campaign management tools, marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua or Marketo
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent listening skills.
- Proficient in standard Microsoft programs (Adobe design and HTML a plus)
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.