Online Marketing : Conducting Your Online Marketing Strategy
Online marketing is a broad category of marketing that can include search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, local online marketing, online video marketing, banner marketing, social media optimization (SMO) strategies and other forms of online outreach.
SEM and specifically pay-per-click marketing (PPC) are fast-growing marketing methods for all kinds of different businesses, and it's no wonder why: with proper knowledge, PPC delivers impressive results, is scalable, and is extremely cost-efficient. PPC is a huge component of effective online marketing for your business.
So how do you use PPC as part of your online marketing strategy? Utilizing a few best online marketing practices will ensure that your online marketing efforts result in strong ROI:
- Begin with solid keyword research: Keyword research is the core building block of effective online marketing. Make sure your research is data-driven.
- Organize and group keywords: Keyword grouping enables more strategic online marketing for both PPC and SEO campaigns.
- Commit to marketing online: To see continuous benefits, you should regularly update and tweak your online marketing campaigns.
The best online marketing strategies involve continuously researching and improving keyword lists. To really become a successful online marketer, you’ll need to dig through search query reports and conduct large amounts of data mining.
It can be difficult to run an effective online marketing campaign by yourself, so difficult that many businesses rely on expensive online marketing services or costly online marketing consultants. WordStream offers comprehensive online marketing services for those wanting help with online marketing for PPC.
|Try WordStream for PPC FREE!|
Get instant access to WordStream's PPC Management and Quality Score Optimization Tools. Risk-free, no credit card required!
Online Marketing Plan: Start with Effective Keyword Research
Many aspects of online marketing, specifically with PPC search marketing and SEO, begin with keyword research—the discovery and analysis of words and phrases that searchers use when conducting a web search (via search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, MSN and others) for a particular service or product.
Online marketing success requires you to bid on keywords that are relevant to your business. While this practice may seem self-explanatory, you may be surprised how often beginning online marketers get it wrong when it comes to keyword research (deciding which keywords to bid on) and search marketing. The best online marketing strategies require more than instinct and hunches—instead, your keyword decisions must be backed by real-world data and online marketing analytics.
So where can you find helpful online marketing data? There are a number of keyword suggestion tools available to those looking to develop online marketing plans, although some databases are more comprehensive than others. WordStream’s Google AdWords keyword tool has over a trillion-keyword database, maximizing the number of keywords you can discover and add to your campaigns for online marketing.
Online Marketing Software
WordStream's comprehensive online marketing software makes it easy to run your PPC campaigns. Our software has been developed by online marketing experts and is packed with all the online marketing tools you'll need to be successful at PPC.
WordStream for PPC Online Marketing Software offers a number of advantages:
- Competitive Intelligence: A continuously growing repository of private, highly relevant keywords to use in online marketing campaigns.
- Better Targeting with Keyword Tools: Keyword discovery, analysis, and grouping tools help you optimize your keywords and create more search-specific ads coupled with relevant landing pages.
- Strong Campaign Structure: Campaign management tools help you reach higher click-through rates (CTR) and improve your Quality Scores, lowering your bid spend while improving ad placement in online marketing.
- Increased relevance to your audience: Not just more clicks, but better conversion rates.
- Improved productivity: Savings alerts and actionable analytics save you time and reduce lost online marketing opportunities.
Our online marketing software provides everything you need to optimize your online marketing campaigns and gives you the tools to succeed at PPC. But tools are only powerful if you have the knowledge of how to use them.
Online Marketing Services : WordStream's Online Marketing Managed Services
If you are new to online marketing or don’t have time to manage your online marketing campaigns personally, WordStream offers comprehensive services that can help. Consider checking out our Online Marketing Managed Services.
Our team of online marketing experts can provide you with the knowledge and insight you need to develop a winning online marketing strategy.
Online Marketing : Free Online Marketing Tools
WordStream offers a number of free tools to help you with your online marketing strategy:
- AdWords Performance Grader - Get your AdWords account analyzed and graded on important metrics like Quality Score, landing page optimization, CTR, and other vital factors. You'll also get the chance to see how your account compares to those of a similar spend range.
- Free Keyword Tool - Get access to thousands of keyword suggestions from a continuously updated database of more than a trillion unique search queries.
- Free Keyword Niche Finder - Discover your most profitable pockets of keyword opportunities.
- Free Keyword Grouper - Paste in your keyword list and get back an organized keyword structure ready for relevant online marketing campaigns.
- Negative Keyword Tool - Erase waste in your online marketing campaigns by identifying irrelevant keywords that could destroy your ROI.
- Online Marketing Webinars - Look for upcoming online marketing webinars or download our slides of previous webinars.
Online Marketing Help : Free Online Marketing EBooks
If you're looking to learn more about online marketing, browse through our vast collection of Online Marketing EBooks. They're yours to download and keep--and they are absolutely free!
Online Marketing Help : Online Marketing Articles
Our online marketing blog is a fantastic resource for those looking to learn more about online marketing--it's regularly updated and packed with valuable insight and knowledge. Read it to learn more about online marketing solutions, PPC techniques, local online marketing advice, and other tricks of the trade. You'll be an online marketing expert before you know it!
Try The Best Online Marketing Tools Today for Free!
See the advantages WordStream’s powerful online marketing tools can have on your pay-per-click account. Learn more:
- Sign up for a free trial of WordStream for PPC
- Try our Keyword Research Suite free, no sign-up required!