BOSTON – April 20, 2010 – When it comes to search engine optimization (SEO), some of the biggest pain points for website owners and marketers are researching and identifying profitable keywords, effectively integrating these keywords into their content and improving their website’s traffic. With the release of its latest product offering, WordStream for SEO, Internet marketing software provider WordStream, Inc. is giving site owners the tools to solve these all-too common problems.
WordStream for SEO is an advanced keyword research toolset that many are calling “keyword research on steroids.” The new software suite provides the same keyword analysis and keyword suggestion capabilities that SEO tools like Wordtracker and Keyword Discovery provide, but it moves light years ahead by layering in high-level keyword analytics, keyword grouping and organization features as well as integrated content authoring tools, all for the same price as other traditional keyword research tool sets (starting at $49/mo.).
"For the same money I was paying for Wordtracker's keyword tool, I get all the same functionality I had with Wordtracker, with a deeper keyword database, keyword analytics, and really powerful keyword organization tools layered on top,” says WordStream customer Kwessi Annor. “So making the switch from Wordtracker to WordStream was a no-brainer."
Rather than presenting a static list of keyword suggestions along with a handful of related keywords, WordStream for SEO provides users with:
- Traditional Keyword Research: WordStream for SEO generates keyword suggestions that are pulled from a deep database of search engine queries
- Personalized Keyword Suggestions: WordStream for SEO goes further than traditional keyword generator tools by mining your own site data to discover relevant keyword opportunities that people are already using to find your site
- Keyword Analytics: Instead of vague estimates based on popularity, WordStream provides accurate visit and goal data for your keywords from your own site on a continuous basis
- Keyword Organization: WordStream for SEO has sophisticated grouping and organization capabilities, which let users segment keyword lists and uncover content opportunities, analyze data in strategic clusters and create a SEO-friendly information architecture
- Content Authoring: The SEO for Firefox plugin, within WordStream for SEO, connects your keyword research with your content creation efforts to help you generate better, more focused, search engine ready blog posts, product pages and sales copy
Amanda Watlington, SEO marketing expert and owner of Searching for Profit, says of WordStream for SEO, “This toolset will make it much easier for me to research, organize and track the large volumes of keywords that I need to manage for organic SEO for large retail sites where the sheer diversity of the product offering requires targeting hundreds and even thousands of keywords. I particularly appreciate how WordStream seamlessly pulls in my own analytics information.”
A major feature in the WordStream for SEO toolset is the SEO for Firefox plugin, which works alongside content management platforms, such as Wordpress, Blogger and Drupal, and allows users to discover an array of keyword and content ideas around general or more specific topics as they are writing. The SEO for Firefox plugin also keeps a running count of each keyword phrase you use as you type, working to keep writers “on message” after the initial research stage.
“The WordStream SEO for Firefox plugin is the next step in the evolution of smarter SEO tools, and is a must for anyone who creates Web copy on a regular basis, be it a marketer, blogger, PR professional or social media marketer,” says Larry Kim, Founder and Vice President of Product Development at WordStream. “By integrating keyword research with content authoring, this tool helps make your copy more powerful, compelling and SEO-friendly, so it gets found by search engines and persuades more people to take action.”
WordStream is a provider of SEO and PPC solutions for continuously optimizing and expanding search marketing efforts, involving large numbers of keywords. WordStream provides a scalable, private, online keyword workbench—which includes a free keyword tool—for conducting keyword discovery, keyword research, keyword grouping, keyword optimization, search marketing workflow and for turning research into action.
WordStream believes that an organization's keywords are a valuable, proprietary asset, and that organizing, prioritizing, coordinating and executing of PPC and SEO efforts around a comprehensive, researched and up-to-date keyword taxonomy is the key to search marketing success. Keyword management improves search marketing productivity and enables greater relevance, which enhances the value of search marketing efforts.