BOSTON, MA – May 7, 2010 – WordStream, a search engine marketing software company, today announced that its WordStream Keyword Management for SEO tool has been selected as an Editor’s Pick in the Google Analytics Application Gallery. This gallery contains featured applications that help analysts, marketers, IT teams and executives get more out of Google Analytics.
According to the featured listing in the Google Analytics Application Gallery, “WordStream Keyword Management for SEO is the ultimate keyword research tool, designed to help you discover your most relevant and profitable keyword opportunities, then organize and act on those keywords to drive traffic and leads through better organic search engine optimization (SEO).”
Product features of WordStream Keyword Management for SEO include:
- Keyword Discovery: WordStream’s SEO tool provides relevant keyword suggestions and synonyms pulled from our database of search queries, giving you the language to build pages that speak to your prospective customers.
- Personalized Keyword Research: The tool mines your website's analytics data, uncovering the terms people are already using to find your site (a great source of new keyword opportunities and insights for your business).
- Keyword Analytics: Provides accurate visit and goal data for your keywords on an ongoing basis.
- Keyword Organization: Grouping and organization capabilities help you segment your keyword list into an effective structure, so you can identify content opportunities and create SEO-friendly information architectures.
- Content Authoring: The WordStream SEO for Firefox plug-in connects your keyword research with your content creation efforts.
“We’re honored that WordStream Keyword Management for SEO has been selected by the Google Analytics Application Gallery as one of its Editor’s Picks,” says WordStream President and CEO Rob Adler. “It validates our belief that our products can make your search marketing campaigns better organized and more profitable.”
WordStream also announced today that its new SEO tool suite, WordStream for SEO 1.2, is featured on CNET Download.com, which you can download here: http://download.cnet.com/WordStream-for-SEO/3000-18485_4-75183821.html. WordStream for SEO features a powerful set of keyword research and content optimization tools, starting at $49 per month.
Recently named by AlwaysOn as an “OnDemand Top 100 Winner for Saas,” WordStream is a provider of SEO and PPC solutions for continuously optimizing and expanding search marketing efforts, involving large numbers of keywords. WordStream provides a scalable, private, online keyword workbench—which includes a free keyword generator—for conducting keyword discovery, keyword research, keyword grouping, keyword optimization, search marketing workflow and for turning research into action.
WordStream believes that an organization's keywords are a valuable, proprietary asset, and that organizing, prioritizing, coordinating and executing of PPC and SEO efforts around a comprehensive, researched and up-to-date keyword taxonomy is the key to search marketing success. Keyword management improves search marketing productivity and enables greater relevance, which enhances the value of search marketing efforts.