Seems like every time I write this post, the weather is atrocious. Well, today is no exception. But it's spring now. I refuse to focus on the terrible weather or post a picture of a cold wet dog. Let's focus on springtime folks! Asparagus! Crocus buds! Baby birds! Rainbows! Pinwheels! Etc!
And now that you're happy, let's take a look at the WordStream blog's greatest hits of the month:
- Five Experts on SEO Link Building : We asked five link-building experts, including Debra Mastaler, Garrett French, and Wiep Knol, eight questions about scoring loads of quality links.
- Top 12 Small Business Marketing Blogs : Our favorite blogs focused on helping small business owners market their offerings online.
- Best Practices for Building Scalable Information Architecture : Terry Van Horne discusses the difference between the information architecture (IA) of e-commerce and lead generation sites.
- 7 Ways to Segment Your Landing Page Visitors : Megan Leap wrote this guest post on user-directed, or post-click, landing page segmentation.
- The Domino Effect of Inbound Links : A case study (plus infographic!) on the large number of subsequent inbound links triggered by a high-quality link.
- How to Discover Profitable Affiliate Niches : Ken and Richard Kraneis have a conversation about getting started in affiliate marketing and which niches to target using SEO.
- Bora Bora Is Blowing It: Missed Opportunities in Search Marketing : In this guest post, Kenny Hyder shows through example how to capitalize on big opportunities in search marketing.
- Rotating Ads vs. Optimizing Ads: Which Is Better? : Alan Mitchell tackles the age-old question: Which AdWords setting is better for your PPC ads, rotate or optimize?
- Pros and Cons of View-Through Conversion Tracking : What is view-through conversion rate and what are the benefits and downsides of this type of conversion tracking?
- Review of Link Assistant's Rank Tracker : We reviewed one of our favorite SEO rank checker tools.
Photo credit: Lin Pernille Photography