Do you know the difference between broad match and modified broad match? Are you confident in your ability to use negative keywords to save money without losing valuable traffic?
To maximize the profitability of your pay-per-click campaigns, you need to know how and when to use each of the keyword match types  offered by Google AdWords. Our newest white paper, the Complete Guide to AdWords Matching Options, can help you navigate the options. After reading this white paper, you'll have a clear understanding of:
- The differences between the keyword match types offered in AdWords
- How, when and why to use each match type to get the best results
- Using the new modified broad match option for more refined targeting
- How negative keywords can save you money and raise CTR
- Best practices for applying each match type
This free guide also provides some tips on how to apply each AdWords match type to get maximum ROI from your PPC campaigns.