To succeed at building small business marketing strategies, you have to find a reliable way to bring in low-cost leads. As an SMB, your budgets are tight, your time is limited, and ROI is a matter of life or death when it comes to marketing campaigns.
Online marketing  strategies are an excellent avenue for small businesses because they're cost-effective and easy to measure. Creating a strong, scalable online marketing strategy helps you to:
- Attract new customers through targeted paid search campaigns
- Engage and nurture leads with marketing materials that actually speak to customers in a niche market
- Develop high-impact search strategies with limited budget, time and resources
By optimizing your process of marketing, advertising and promoting your small business  products or services online, you'll be able to set up a recurring stream of leads so you can attract and retain customers and improve your bottom line.
WordStream's online marketing tools  and solutions can help you complete your mission and conceptualize a small business marketing strategy that will have a strong impact on your business.
|Drive More Profits Through PPC - Try Our Platform FREE|
Get instant access to WordStream's innovative PPC Management tools through our FREE 7-day Trial. Risk Free, No Credit Card Required and No Automatic Sign-ups.
Creating a Small Business Marketing Strategy with WordStream
Marketing a small business presents several challenges that WordStream can help you win. We have developed a suite of search marketing tools  specifically designed to help busy, budget-strapped SMBs target new customers online through paid search (also known as pay-per-click marketing).
WordStream for PPC  is an innovative platform for managing your paid search advertising campaigns. WordStream helps you identify which keywords your customers use to find your website and attract new customers by implementing those keywords in paid search campaigns.
There are several advantages to incorporating pay-per-click marketing into your small business online marketing  strategy:
- It's more cost-effective than the alternative: PPC is known as "inbound marketing" because the leads come to you. Outbound marketing techniques (like display advertising, email campaigns, and cold calling) are much more costly on a per-lead basis.
- It's measurable and data-driven: Online marketing techniques such as PPC are much easier to measure than other forms of advertising. You'll know exactly which keywords  bring in qualified traffic and how much you're paying per click and per lead.
- It's repeatable and scalable: Once you know which keywords are most profitable, you can iterate on those campaigns, finding related long-tail keywords and optimizing those ads and landing pages to bring in even stronger results.
Using WordStream, you can build and manage campaigns in Google AdWords much more quickly, easily and effectively, because the software automates the best practices you should be following to ensure high return on investment.
With WordStream, you can:
- Build new campaigns from the ground up in just minutes using our campaign tools – Our Campaign Builder leads you through the process of creating a new campaign, so you're set up to succeed from the start.
- Reorganize your keywords – Use our smart organization tools to create more relevant AdWords ad groups.
- Restructure and optimize your existing campaigns – Improving your ad groups' relevancy will increase your click-through rate (CTR) and your Quality Score .
The higher your click-through rates and Quality Scores, the less you will have to pay for each keyword. That means you can get more exposure and more traffic for lower costs. The direct relationship between Quality Score and bid price is something to keep in mind when you draft a budget-restricted small business marketing strategy.
Our solutions, with a pricing  model adapted for small businesses, offer strategic automation in carrying out pay-per-click advertising management  tasks and allow you to be more efficient in constructing and growing AdWords campaigns. In addition, our team of Google AdWords Certified professionals  can help you assess the strengths and weaknesses of your small business marketing strategies.
Try WordStream’s Small Business Marketing Toolset
WordStream provides the tools for any small business marketing manager to build an efficient, low-cost marketing strategy. Our powerful productivity tools and intelligent automation solutions greatly reduce the time, effort and money required to realize a successful inbound marketing campaign. Sign up for a Free 7-Day Trial  or a personalized demo of WordStream for PPC .