BOSTON, MA – June 27, 2011 – WordStream Inc., a provider of search marketing software and services, has moved to the next level of maturity as a company, with a complete and seasoned leadership team in place.
The company's executive team brings decades of cumulative experience in the technology sphere, including expertise in Software as a Service (SaaS) models, digital marketing, and user experience.
Recent key additions to the WordStream team include:
- Will Eisner as VP of Product -- Will Eisner brings 14 years of software industry experience, including roles at Palm Inc. and Rational Software Corp., to the WordStream product development team.
- Michael Yankovski VP of Engineering -- Michael Yankovski joins WordStream from Brainshark and offers experience in managing software design, development and testing operations.
- Kristen Yerardi as VP of Customer Success -- Kristen Yerardi joins WordStream from Molecular Inc., bringing over 15 years' experience in managing client services teams with up to 35 employees.
- Laura Taylor as VP of Acquisition and Experience Design -- With over 15 years of experience in interactive B2B and B2C companies like Isobar and Molecular Inc., Laura Taylor is responsible for the journey a prospect takes from arriving at WordStream's website to becoming a customer.
- Jason O'Hare as Director of Sales -- Coming to WordStream from Pictage Inc., Jason O'Hare has been building sales organizations at online software companies for more than a decade.
"WordStream has really moved to the next level of growth and success in the past six months, and we're excited about the possibilities and the great results we're already seeing," said Ralph J. Folz, CEO of WordStream.
WordStream provides search marketing software and PPC services  that help marketers get better results from their PPC and SEO efforts. The company's easy-to-use software facilitates more effective paid and organic search campaigns by increasing relevance and Quality Scores in Google AdWords , automating proven best practices, and delivering expert-level results in a fraction of the time. Whether you're new to search marketing or are experienced at PPC management , WordStream's simple tools for better keyword research  and organization, AdWords management, and Quality Score optimization can help grow your business and drive better results.
WordStream Press Contact:
Laura Taylor, VP of Acquisition
617-849-6124, firstname.lastname@example.org