Recently we’ve been running a series of in-depth guides to various parts of the AdWords interface. So far, we've covered:
- AdWords Ad Extensions 
- AdWords Reporting via the Dimensions Tab 
- AdWords Campaign Settings 
- Creating & Analyzing AdWords Ads 
In the coming days here on the blog we’ll be continuing with this series, focusing next on the Google AdWords Audience tab.
Display ads are now an over $5 billion dollar business for Google and growing rapidly, and understanding how to leverage tools like audiences within your AdWords display campaigns can be a powerful means of driving large amounts of targeted traffic. For that reason, we’ll walk through the audience tab and cover:
- What is an “AdWords audience”? 
- How can you leverage the reporting data in the audience tab  to help optimize your campaigns?
- What are the different types of audiences, and how should you be using them within your traditional display campaigns and your Google remarketing  campaigns?
- How do you actually create audiences  within the AdWords interface?
And more. If you have any specific questions around AdWords audiences please drop a line in the comments and we’ll try to address them in the series!