Just a quick announcement that I'll be participating in the Boston Product Management Association (BPMA) June meeting, this Thursday, June 21, 2012, at the Constant Contact offices in Waltham, at 6:15PM. It's not a free event, but anyway, here are all the details!
Panel Discussion on "Sophomoric Software: Going from Prototype to Production" hosted by the Boston Product Management Association (BPMA).
BPMA Session Abstract
You've received some seed funding and signed with a customer or two. Now you need to grow your base to bring in some real revenue and build a production-quality product. It's very exciting times but you may not realize that the light at the end of the tunnel may be the train. Attend this session to learn more from an experienced group of executives how best to prepare your product offering for market.
Key insights include:
- Issues to expect during this new revenue-generating product development phase
- Ways to prioritize ambiguous, hard-to-quantify product requirement
- Types of development staff needed
- Keys to keeping management, investors and development staff in good spirits
- Me. (Founder/CTO of WordStream)
- Scott Simpson, Chief Technology Officer at Cambria.
- Igor Tsinman, co-founder of Sitrus LLC.
- Bill McQuaide, EVP of Products/Strategy at Black Duck Software.
Session Moderator: Ms. Alyssa Dver, CPM, CPMM. Founder, Mint Green Marketing.
For more information, visit: http://www.bostonproducts.org/events/event_details.asp?id=234330 
BPMA Event Location
1601 Trapelo Road
Reservoir Place, Main Bldg, 3rd Floor
Waltham, MA, 02451
Detailed Schedule for June 21, 2012
- 6:15 pm: Registration opens
- 6:30 - 7:15 pm: Informal & structured networking
- 7:20 - 7:30 pm: Announcements
- 7:30 - 8:40 pm: Panel discussion with open Q&A
- 8:40 - 9:00 pm: Wrap up, networking follow up and depart
About the Boston Product Management Association (BPMA):
The Boston Product Management Association (BPMA) is the only professional association in the Greater Boston region dedicated to the career development of product management and product marketing professionals. The BPMA offers both local events as well as a comprehensive set of online resources.
Hit me up on Twitter:
Follow @larrykim