Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: 177 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts
Reporting: Reports to VP Product
Are you an extraordinary Product Manager who loves building world-class software that people will use and benefit from every day?
Are you ready to make your mark at one of Boston’s fastest-growing startups?
We are WordStream – a rapidly-growing startup located in Boston’s Back Bay. Our mission is to bring the power of search marketing to businesses of all sizes. We do this with smart, automated tools that make it easy for non-experts to drive their businesses with Google AdWords and Bing.
Your mission here will be to help us make our software even better and more compelling, and to bring it to more people.
We’re looking for a Product Management star player who can:
- Determine what needs to be built by gathering and analyzing feedback from prospects, customers, internal stakeholders, and the market
- Work with UX resources to define a beautiful, elegant solution that you will be so proud of you’ll want to print it out and tape it to your fridge
- Make your case internally so that everyone is as excited about your idea as you are
- Communicate with Dev team via user stories, wireframes, mockups, and whatever else is needed, and work closely with Dev to get great things built
- Help Sales, Client Services, and Marketing to get products sold, supported, and communicated to the world
This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact on a high-performing team. Successful candidates will combine a passion for product and technology with the ability to keep focused and organized in a high-energy startup environment with lots of great ideas coming from all directions.
Things we’re looking for on your resume and when we meet you:
- 5+ years experience shipping great products as a Product Manager for software product (B2B or B2C)
- Experience with web-based apps is important
- Best case scenario: You’ve been the Product Manager for a web-based SaaS offering at a VC-funded product company.
- Experience with agile development processes and rapid product release cycles
- Passion for great products
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial attitude – you won’t wrinkle your nose if you’re asked to help with QA, marketing or sales support, etc.
- Natural ability to relate to your colleagues and prospects and customers
- High-performance, no-nonsense attitude
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (or equivalent technical background)
- MBA or other Masters would be a plus
- PPC / AdWords experience (this would be a big plus)
- Remarkable references
This is a full-time, salaried position with competitive salary based on experience. Position includes equity participation and comprehensive benefits (healthcare, vision and dental).
Apply at email@example.com 
Want to learn more about WordStream? Check out this great write-up about us  from earlier this year.