Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO) members may take advantage of an EXTENDED Free Trial of WordStream's powerful PPC and SEO tools for improving Quality Score and natural Search Engine Ranking Positions (SERPS ).
Key features include:
- Keyword Discovery Tools : Set up a constant stream of relevant keywords based on what your customers are actually searching for, and what's actually converting for you.
- Negative Keyword Tool : Trim unnecessary Pay-Per-Click (PPC) spend and improve Click-Through-Rate (CTR )
- Keyword Grouping Tools : Organize your keywords into relevant keyword groupings to craft more relevant ad text  and landing pages  to improve Quality Score 
- Long Tail Software : Tap into the wealth of information contained in your long tail of search to continuously optimize search marketing efforts.
- AdWords Tools : Author compelling and relevant ad copy that reflects the keywords that you're actually bidding on.
- Search Marketing Workflow Tools : Establish a prioritized task list of PPC and SEO to-do items based on a user-defined analysis of your web analytics data.
SEMPO members can leverage an extended, 30-day Free Trial  of these powerful SEO & PPC tools to improve search marketing productivity, relevance and return on investment.
What is SEMPO?
SEMPO, the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization, is a Massachusetts-based nonprofit professional organization that works to increase awareness and promote the value of Search Engine Marketing.
Is WordStream SEMPO Certified?
Yes, WordStream supports the vision and mission of SEMPO and is a proud SEMPO member.