Job Title: Front-End Software Engineer
Location: 177 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts
Reporting: Reports to VP Engineering
The individual we are looking for is a quick thinker, enthusiastic, and passionate about the web and SaaS. If you’re excited about small teams, fast-paced environments, new technologies, the open-source software stack, and you love writing code, we’d like to hear from you!
All of our offerings are delivered as software as a service via the web. Our technology stack includes Amazon Web Services, Google AdWords API, Adobe Flex, HTML5, Python, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and Linux.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or related field and considerable coding experience).
- 1-5 years of experience writing code professionally (preferably SaaS).
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies.
- Experience with backend technologies such as Python, Java, or PHP.
- Culture fit is important. We are a venture backed, 70 person company that wants to dominate our market. We work hard, and we want to be successful and make our clients successful.
- Familiarity and experience with the Agile methodology is a plus.
WordStream Inc. is a provider of software and services that help search marketers maximize the performance of their PPC and SEO campaigns, driving traffic, leads, and sales for lower costs. Our easy-to-use PPC management software facilitates more effective paid search campaigns by increasing relevance and Quality Scores in Google AdWords, automating proven best practices, and delivering expert-level results in a fraction of the time.
Check out WordStream’s free tools, including the AdWords Performance Grader , which delivers an instant, free report on your PPC campaigns.
How to Apply
Send an email to techjobs at wordstream dot com