September is just around the corner! It’s back to school time once again. We’re about to enter into that period when it’s still technically summer but everyone starts calling it fall anyway. It’s not even really a season – it’s an interim period.
In the spirit of Back to School, why not catch up on all the great reading material you might have missed this month, while on vacation or what have you? Here are the top 10 most popular posts from the WordStream blog this month:
- What is Mobile Marketing and Why Does it Matter? (So So Much!)  – Meg explains why you need a mobile strategy, STAT, and the different types of mobile marketing available.
- Quality Score Hacks: 3 Sneaky Ways to Increase Your Quality Score  – These are the three easiest ways to improve your Quality Scores that we know of – don’t worry, they’re completely legal.
- Linking AdWords to Analytics: A Guide to Using Google AdWords & Analytics Together  – Your AdWords and Analytics accounts are a match made in heaven. Here’s how and why to link them up.
- The PPC Guide for Beginners, Part 2: Setting Your PPC Goals  – Part 2 of Don Sturgill’s guide for beginners to PPC focuses on the importance of setting goals, so you’ll know whether or not you’re succeeding.
- Complete Guide to Conversion Tracking in AdWords  – This is one of the easiest areas to screw up in AdWords! Learn how to set up conversion tracking, plus how to use advanced conversion tracking options and troubleshoot errors.
- The PPC Guide for Beginners, Part 3: The Landing Page Dilemma  – Don’s guide continues to the next step of the PPC process – conceiving and creating landing pages.
- How to Write Ad Copy for PPC: 5 Tips for Better Ad Writing  – Erin offers five great tips for writing better PPC ads – including doing competitive research and finding your differentiating feature.
- The Change in Quality Score Reporting: What Really Happened?  – We wanted to know how Quality Scores really changed after Google announced they would change reporting for “more transparency.” Here’s what we discovered after digging into the data.
- Enhanced Campaigns: What Geographical Targeting With Bid Modifiers Can Do For You  – Some great tips for using bid modifiers in Enhanced Campaigns, plus a case study from one company that got great results.
- Bid Stacking in AdWords: How to Pay Less When Using Multiple Match Types  – If you’re using the same keyword with multiple match types, this tip from Zina will make sure you’re not overpaying.
Plus, a few stragglers from late July:
- What Makes 'Great Content' Great? 8 -Able Words for Greater Content  – Great content is findable, shareable, memorable and five other –able words. Learn how to make sure your content is truly great.
- The PPC Guide for Beginners, Part 1: Intro to PPC ROI  – You saw parts 2 and 3 above; here’s where it all starts.
- Complete Guide to Enhanced Sitelinks  – Learn how sitelinks have changed in Enhanced Campaigns and how to make the most of them.
Happy Labor Day, laborers! See you next week.
Image via Zemlinki!