A lot of our most popular posts in June had to do with changes in AdWords – new features, new policies, new dashboards, new data. As always, we did the hard work and analysis for you, so instead of trying to parse the AdWords-ese, get the key takeaways from us right here.
We also shared a bunch of great tips for creating marketing that resonates and makes your audience do the happy dance. If you missed our “Happy Juice” webinar, be sure to check out #6 below!
- Has Google Gone Too Far? Parental Status Demographic Added to AdWords  – We noticed a new demographic feature in AdWords – you can now target users based on their parental status.
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Google's New AdWords Policies  – The AdWords Policy Center has been revamped. Here’s the TL;DR for advertisers.
- No SEO, No Paid Search – So What the Heck IS eBay’s Search Strategy? – eBay can’t seem to get their story straight. Larry walks through why they’re falling down in both organic and paid search.
- Case Study: Does Dynamic Keyword Insertion (DKI) Really Work?  – Paid search strategist Luke MacClean had a client who wasn’t completely sold on dynamic keyword insertion. He proves that it works in this case study.
- Google My Business: The New Integrated Local/Social Dashboard for Businesses  – So long, Google Places. Get familiar with Google’s new platform for local businesses.
- The Happy Juice Principle: How to Create Marketing That Captures & Converts  – Are your clients drinking happy juice? They should be! Our awesome director of marketing Amber Stevens explains the Happy Juice Principle and how it works.
- How Google Hummingbird Changed the Future of Search  – Learn all about this Google algorithm update that affects 90% of searches.
- Google Releases New Quality Score Info: What's Really New Here?  – Last week Google released a new Quality Score white paper and video. Is anything fundamentally different? Here’s what you need to know.
- Think You Can Throw Up Any Old Thank You Page? Think Again.  – Your job’s not over once your visitor has made a purchase. Delight your customers and keep them coming back with stellar thank-you pages.
- 64 Epic Marketing Ideas to Boost Your Business  – Not feeling so super-creative lately? No worries – this epic list of marketing ideas should provide the much-need inspiration.