Welcome to the WordStream Blog!
We’ll be covering a variety of things related to Internet marketing  here on the blog, but since we sell a keyword management tool , we thought we'd start there. So, in the next week, we'll be rolling out a series of keyword-related content. First, later on today we’ll be publishing our “search marketing philosophy ”; a ten point search manifesto penned by WordStream founder Larry Kim. Additionally, we’ll be publishing our Keyword Management & Optimization Guide—a series of series that will cover:
- The Value of Keyword Discovery & Expansion
- The Kinds of Traffic You Should Be Optimizing For 
- And Finally: How Sharing SEO & PPC Information Can Improve the Results of Both Channels
**Special thanks and a collective editorial hat tip on the keyword series to:
- Virgina Nussey of the Bruce Clay Blog  (@VirginiaNussey )
- Lisa Barone of Outspoken Media  (@LisaBarone )
- Brad Geddes of bgTheory  (@bgTheory )
- Adam Viener of imwave  (@AdamViener )
Additionally, we’ll be putting together weekly Friday re-caps starting April 17th that will include:
- A list of links from around the Web highlighting various blog posts, tutorials, and other interesting search marketing tid-bits.
- Some interesting people you might consider following on Twitter (an old-school, blog-hosted version of Follow Friday).
- A Tweet of the Week recap of what went on in the world of Twitter.
And, in the interim, we’ll be churning out all kinds of content on various topics. So stay tuned, subscribe , and let us know if there’s a topic you’d like to see covered or a question you’d like answered. Welcome to the blog!