BOSTON – April 14, 2009
What: Effective keyword research  and management is a foundational element of every successful SEO and PPC marketing effort. Do a bad job here, and nothing else works! By attending this free webinar on keyword research, you’ll learn advanced tips, strategies and best practices for conducting effective keyword research for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing, including:
- How to personalize keyword research to the needs of your specific market
- Why keyword research should be an ongoing activity, and how to make it so
- How to categorize, organize and prioritize your keywords for optimal relevancy
- How to use your PPC efforts to inform you SEO efforts, and vice versa
- How to expand your keyword lists to discover new keyword and negative keyword  opportunities
- How to be more productive by eliminating the repetitive tasks that plague search marketers
- How keyword research can be leveraged to prioritize search marketing workflow
- How to effectively act on keyword research to grow your online business
- PLUS, ask your own keyword research and management questions!
Who: Larry Kim has more than eight years experience running large-scale paid and organic search marketing, both in-house and through a search marketing agency, during which time he spent countless hours conducting keyword research. Larry is the founder and VP of Products & Marketing of WordStream, Inc.
When: Thursday, April 16, 2009, at 11 a.m. (EST) and 2 p.m. (EST)
Where: This webinar will be held online.
Register: To register for the free, online webinar, go to http://www.wordstream.com/webinar .
Archived Webinar Recording: Viewers may watch a Web recording of the Effective Keyword Research for PPC & SEO webinar .
Ken Lyons, Marketing Manager617-963-0570, firstname.lastname@example.org 
WordStream is a provider of Keyword Management solutions for continuously optimizing and expanding PPC and SEO efforts, involving large numbers of keywords. WordStream provides a scalable, private, online keyword workbench for conducting keyword research , keyword organization  and for turning research into action. WordStream also provides AdWords Tools and a handy Google AdWords How To  Guide
WordStream believes that an organization's keyword taxonomy is a valuable, proprietary asset, and that organizing, prioritizing, coordinating and executing of PPC and SEO efforts around a comprehensive, researched and up-to-date keyword taxonomy is the key to PPC and SEO success. Keyword Management improves search marketing productivity and enables greater relevance, which enhances the value of paid and natural search marketing efforts.