About Keywords for Websites
Website keywords are more than words—they're a valuable marketing asset. Knowing the keywords that potential customers use to find the offerings on your website is crucial if you want to tap into the huge market opportunity presented by search engines.
Unfortunately, the typical keyword tool  will only get you so far. These tools may give you a list of keywords for your website, but they won't help you do anything with those keywords. To get results, you need to organize and act on on your keyword research.
So how do you take advantage of your best keyword opportunities by putting them to work on your website? How can you use them to start seeing some SEO  and PPC  results? With WordStream, a unique keyword research suite that goes beyond the average website keyword generator.
It's not enough to generate a list of the most commonly searched keywords . Websites need extensive lists of relevant, long-tail keywords —longer, less common keyword phrases  that show high intent. This will ensure that you're attracting the right audience to your website: qualified searchers who might want to buy the product or service you're selling.
WordStream's Keyword Research Suite  gives you deep and exclusive access to a huge database of long-tail keywords so you can find the keywords driving traffic and profits in your market. The Keyword Research Suite includes:
- A Keyword Suggestion Tool - Our Keyword Tool  pulls suggestions from our massive database of over 1 trillion unique search queries. More, better, faster!
- A Keyword Niche Finder - The Keyword Niche Finder  returns structured suggestions. When your keywords are pre-grouped into related clusters, it's easy to put them to use on your site or other campaigns.
- A Keyword Grouper - Already have a list of keywords? Just drop them into the Keyword Grouper  and they'll be automatically and instantly organized.
With WordStream, you can take action on your website keywords—they aren't just an inert list with nothing but potential. WordStream is designed to be actionable, so you can actually act on that data to get real-world results.
You can use WordStream's keyword tools to:
- Group keywords: Segmenting your keywords into small, semantically related groups is the single most effective step you can take toward better grades on your SEO report card and higher PPC ROI!
- Set negative keywords: Remove the junk keywords  that aren't profitable for your website from your keyword research.
- Write keyword-rich website copy: Create optimized landing pages  and blog posts using our content creation tools .
- Create ad groups: You can convert keyword groups to ad groups  for your PPC campaigns at the click of a button.
WordStream's keyword tools increase the value and relevance of your website from the perspective of search engines and, more importantly, search engine users. When you're using the right keywords for websites, you can act on those keywords for direct results and your traffic and conversions will increase continuously. If you need help manage your paid search, use our AdWords Services .
Try WordStream's Keyword Research Suite free!