One of the coolest things about starting a company is that from time to time, you get to show up in blogs, online radio shows or other articles as an "expert guest". Today, I had the opportunity to be interviewed by Greg Meyers of the SEMGeek Blog. I'm listing out the questions that Greg asked me here, and you can read the full interview here.
- What's the driving force behind the creation of WordStream?
- What makes WordStream more valuable than AdWords Editor?
- What are some of the key differences between Google AdWords Editor and WordStream?
- Can you give us some insights into the level of experience of WordStream's main target market? Is it targeted to seasoned professionals or novices wanting to start a new career in PPC?
- During this economic downturn, is WordStream concerned with the overall decline of PPC budgets? If so, what strategies are in place to try and make the best of the situation?
- What would you say is the "secret sauce" of the WordStream platform? Is it a specific tool or a combination of functions?
- WordStream also offers conversion tracking for its customers - does WordStream plan to be a player in the Web/keyword analytics  space?
- Can you suggest some ways to learn more about WordStream?
I'd like to thank Greg at SEMGeek for this awesome opportunity!
Hit me up on Twitter:
Follow @larrykim