Last week at the Search Engine Strategies conference, I had the opportunity to be on panel discussion entitled: Brainstorming the Paid Search Super Tool , led by Josh Dreller, VP of Media Technology & Analytics, Fuor Digital . It was really awesome to be included among representatives from the leading PPC Management Software  providers including:
- Wister Walcott, Co-Founder and VP of Products, Marin Software
- Eduardo Llach, CMO of SearchRev (Acquired by AKQA)
- Chris Zaharias, VP of Sales for SearchCenter
Following the discussion Josh did a short video interview with me about WordStream and the conference, which you can watch here on YouTube!
Now I have to say I'm disappointed with myself for a few reasons, including:
- For being so darn shifty-eyed (No, i'm not watching a tennis match, its just a really bad habit)
- And failing to articulate a good answer to Josh's last question pertaining to what were some of the interesting neat features in the PPC tools  platforms.
If I were asked the question again, I would have said:
- Marin Software: Has the slickest UI of any PPC management  tool I have ever seen, period.
- SearchRev: It is hard to imagine how difficult it would be to manually roll out such a granular geo-targeted pay-per-click campaign  and reports without using their campaign cloning technologies.
- Omniture: Overall a comprehensive offering among an even more comprehensive suite of digital marketing products.
Obviously there's way more to these PPC software  products, but I found those aspects to be particularly compelling. So thanks again conference organizers, and to everyone who attended the session.
Hit me up on Twitter:
Follow @larrykim