Tagging your keyword traffic  data sources is a convenient way to filter your keyword data  within WordStream. This is just one of the ways you can manipulate your keyword data to help you develop strategies for your PPC/SEO campaigns.
- View your site’s performance against estimated visit counts
- Develop PPC and SEO optimization strategies
- Identify new website content opportunities
Feel free to skip ahead:
- Keyword Tool Estimates (Estimated)—estimated keyword traffic  from keyword suggestion tool output
- Paid Search (Paid)—paid search visits to your site based on report data you import, and also dynamically pulled in via keyword streams (WordStream Tracker and Google Analytics integration)
- Organic Search (Organic)—organic search visits to your site based on report data you import, and also dynamically pulled in via keyword streams (WordStream Tracker and Google Analytics integration)
- WordStream Tracker—the keyword data will automatically be tagged as either “Paid Search” or Organic Search” (depending on its origin)
- Google Analytics integration—the keyword data will automatically be tagged as either “Paid Search” or “Organic Search” (depending on its origin)
- Keyword Suggestion Tool—the keyword data source will be automatically set to “Keyword Tool Estimates” in the Import Keywords Wizard
- Copy/Paste Keywords into a Text Block
- Load Keywords from a Text File
- Click “Import”
- Select your desired import method (“Copy/Paste Keywords into a Text Block” or “Load Keywords from a Text File”)
- Import and review your keyword data following the instructions on the screen
- When you are satisfied with your list, use the drop-down menu in the bottom left-hand corner to select the source (“Import as…”)
- Click “Add These Keywords” to complete the process
- You do not have "auto-tagging" enabled within your Google AdWords account. To remedy this, sign-in to your AdWords account, click on the campaign you want to edit, then navigate to My Account > Account Preferences > Tracking > Edit to make changes to your settings.
For more information about auto-tagging, visit the Google AdWords support center .
- You do not have UTM tracking parameters set on your destination URLs. To remedy this, you need to manually add UTM parameters to your URLs. Instructions for this can be found in the Google AdWords support center .
For more information about tracking parameters and WordStream, read the tutorial on setting up keyword-level destination URLs with WordStream.
- Navigate to the Settings tab
- Click “WordStream Settings”
- Use the “Nuke All Keyword Visit Counts From” drop-down menu to select the traffic source you want to delete.
- Click “Apply”