Job Title: Client Services Specialist
Location: 177 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts
Reporting: Reports to the VP of Client ServicesBackground: WordStream provides the technology, insight and guidance to empower small and medium-sized businesses to succeed online by leveraging search marketing to build traffic and drive demand to their digital properties.Today, we have a number of paid and free products to offer the SMB. They are:
- WordStream for PPC: Our core product (starting at $300/mo) is an on-demand offering that helps businesses get more value out of their paid search initiatives on Google.
- Free Tools on WordStream.com: We offer free tools such as our Free Keyword Tool, Negative Keyword Tool, Keyword Grouper and Keyword Niche Finder.
Background: Our goal for Client Services is to support our customers and to provide value-added services on top of our software products. Our service and support team performs the following roles today:
- Basic Support: Includes an initial on-boarding call, two one-hour training sessions and ongoing email support.
- Premier Support: Includes everything in Basic Support with a dedicated rep assigned and one hour of consulting every month.
- Jump Start: Includes 60 or 90 days of hands-on training and PPC campaign management services.
All of these services are performed from our Boston location over the Internet. Job Description: The Client Services Specialist will be responsible for assisting customers in both utilizing our WordStream for PPC software and consulting on search marketing best practices. The Client Services Specialist will need a background in and be able to clearly explain how to manage PPC campaigns effectively. More details on responsibilities include:
- Training and customer support on WordStream for PPC software.
- Training and supporting customers through PPC best practices.
- Efficiency and organization in managing large PPC campaigns.
- Utilizing SalesForce.com for tracking of customer interactions.
Measures of Success: The following key performance indicators shall be used:
- Customer lifetime. The Client Services team has significant, direct impact on this metric. Our goal is to keep our customers for a long time. This team is essential in getting customers ramped up on the product, and proactively checking in with them to insure their satisfaction and continued usage.
- Net Promoter Score. Satisfied customers will be key to WordStream’s success and we periodically measure their satisfaction using the Net Promoter Score methodology.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in managing a Pay-Per-Click account.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior customer service experience is a plus.
- Detail-oriented. Can multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities.
- Prior experience using Google AdWords, Yahoo Sponsored Search, MSN Ad Center desirable.
- Google Analytics or other Web analytics experience a plus.
- Prior experience at a search engine marketing agency is ideal.
- Culture fit is important. We are a two-year-old, venture-backed, 35-person company that wants to dominate our market. We work hard, and we want to be successful and make our clients successful.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter on why you feel you are qualified for this position to email@example.com .
WordStream is a venture-backed start-up engaged in providing search engine marketing productivity software for PPC and SEO. Our patented, innovative software-as-a-service applications automate the manual, repetitive work involved in SEM, saving time and enabling customers to improve ROI on search marketing objectives in a consistent and repeatable manner.