To succeed in small business online marketing, businesses must find reliable methods of obtaining low-cost leads. As an SMB, your budgets are often tight, time is limited, and your ROI is a the bottom line that determines if your business will sink or swim.
Small business online marketing strategies are an excellent avenue because they're cost-effective and easy to measure. Crafting a strong, scalable small business online marketing plan helps you to:
- Attract new customers through targeted paid search campaigns
- Engage and nurture leads with marketing materials that speak to customers in niche markets
- Develop high-impact search strategies with limited budget, resources, and time
By advertising and promoting your small business products or services online, you'll set up a continuous stream of leads that lets you attract and obtain new customers.
WordStream's small business online marketing solutions can help you reach your marketing goals and create successful campaigns that will boost your business and help you reign in qualified customers.
Small Business Online Marketing Help from WordStream
Small business online advertising presents several challenges that WordStream can help you with. WordStream's suite of small business marketing tools are specifically designed to assist busy, budget-strapped small and medium sized businesses target new customers online through paid search, or pay-per-click marketing.
WordStream Advisor is an innovative platform for managing your small business online advertising campaigns. WordStream helps you identify which keywords your customers are using to find your website, and helps you attract new customers by implementing those keywords in paid search campaigns.
There are several advantages to incorporating pay-per-click marketing into your small business internet marketing strategy:
- It's more cost-effective than the alternative: PPC is known as "inbound marketing" because the leads come to you. Outbound marketing techniques (like display advertising, email campaigns, and cold calling) are much more costly on a per-lead basis.
- It's measurable and data-driven: Online marketing techniques such as PPC are much easier to measure than other forms of advertising. It's easy to see exactly which keywords bring in qualified traffic and how much you're paying per click and per lead.
- It's repeatable and scalable: Once you know which keywords are most profitable, you can iterate on those campaigns, finding related long-tail keywords and optimizing those ads and landing pages to bring in stronger results.
With WordStream, you can build and manage small business advertising campaigns in Google AdWords much more quickly, easily and effectively, since the software automates the best practices you should be following to ensure high return on your investment.
WordStream lets you:
- Build new campaigns in just minutes with easy campaign tools – Our Campaign Builder leads you through the process of creating a new campaign, so you're set up to succeed from the start.
- Reorganize your keywords – Use our smart organization tools to create more relevant AdWords ad groups.
- Restructure and optimize your existing campaigns – Improve your ad groups' relevancy to increase your click-through rate (CTR) and your Quality Score.
For small businesses practicing internet marketing, high Quality Scores are a must. The higher your CTRs and Quality Scores, the less you will pay for each keyword. This enables you to get increased exposure and traffic for lower costs.
WordStream's PPC solutions, with a pricing model adapted for small businesses, offers strategic automation for executing small business online advertising management tasks and allow you to be more efficient in creating and developing AdWords campaigns.
Looking for more small business marketing help? Our team of Google AdWords Certified professionals can help you with your AdWords campaigns and serve as your personal small business marketing consultant. Try our PPC Express Managed Services offering to put your account into our AdWords experts hands. We guarantee you'll get the traffic and leads your business needs to grow and succeed.
Try WordStream’s Small Business Online Marketing Tools
WordStream provides the online marketing tools and resources for any small business marketer to build an efficient, low-cost marketing campaign. Our powerful productivity tools and intelligent automation solutions save you time and money that can be redirected elsewhere. Sign up for a free trial today!