Our free search engine marketing white papers provide critical business information and technical insight into the key challenges facing the SEO and PPC industry and the tools and strategies marketers need to overcome them.
PPC Advertiser Content
PPC Tips & Tricks
Most small businesses get weak results from PPC for one simple reason: They don't spend enough time in their accounts.
The reality is, you don't have to spend days or even hours per week working on PPC to make a difference. You can make a real impact on your PPC performance in just 20 minutes per week. Really.
Download The 20-Minute PPC Work Week eBook, to learn:
- A proven, consistent workflow that you can follow every week to get better results
- How long to spend on each task, from keyword research to reporting
- Helpful tools to speed up your PPC work
We believe you can see steady improvement in your PPC performance in just 20 minutes a week. Use this workflow to help you along; it's still a great guide as to how to best spend your time for maximum results. Download this checklist, print it out and pin it to the wall by your desk. We encourage you to follow this workflow every week. Then use the AdWords Performance Grader to see how much your results have improved!
Google makes it easy to set up a PPC campaign, but some advertisers assume that after they've typed in some keywords, set the budget, and switched on the campaign, there's nothing more to do except sit back and watch the conversions roll in.
In reality, any account can benefit from a few quick, simple tweaksdesigned to optimize ROI – and these updates don't cost anything extra!
In this guide, we'll offer eight easy-to-implement, impactful techniques to keep in mind when optimizing your ad campaigns. These are common best practices that AdWords advertisers frequently overlook, such as:
- Setting up conversion tracking so you'll know what's really working
- Assigning values for different types of conversions
- Implementing the right ad extensions
Paid search advertising is a whole different ball game in the business-to-business world. B2B companies are usually looking to drive leads, not sales, and the value of a new client acquisition is often higher. So how does all this affect your PPC strategy?
In this new guide, we'll share specific tips and strategies for B2B companies doing PPC advertising. After reading this guide, you'll understand:
- How keywords differ for B2B searches
- What a longer buying cycle means for your budget
- How to write ads that speak to B2B buyers
One of the biggest challenges facing many paid search marketers is finding the time (and money) to review the performance of campaigns. The reality is, most PPC Advertisers just don't have enough hours in the day to effectively manage their paid search accounts.
But we believe a PPC audit is one of the most valuable ways you can use your limited time as a marketer. It provides a plan of action, so you know where to spend you time to get the most benefit. For these reasons, we recently ran a contest to prove just how beneficial an audit can be.
The Results were remarkable! 100+ companies who entered the contest got a...
- 5.4% gain in Quality Score
- 75% gain in conversions
- 16.7% gain in Click-Through Rate
- And so much more!
All search queries are not created equal! Search queries – the words that people type into a search engine box to find websites – come in three different flavors. And as a marketer, you need different strategies to target the different types of keywords.
In this free guide, The 3 Types of Search Query & How to Target Them, you'll learn what kinds of marketing tactics will get you to the first page for each type of query:
- Navigational search queries – Own the top spots for your branded keywords
- Informational search queries – Provide the info your prospects are looking for so they look to you as a trusted source
- Transactional search queries – Make it easy for prospects at the end of the funnel to find and buy what you're selling
Ask any business owner what he or she needs, and you'll likely hear "more customers." You can't rely on your existing customers to fuel PPC for Lead Generationgrowth, so there's a constant need for more leads who will eventually become clients.
Lead gen is a requirement for companies that can't do business with just anyone. There's usually a pre-qualification period so the company and consumer can make informed decisions. And PPC is a great way to generate a steady stream of pre-qualified leads.
This new, free guide, PPC for Lead Generation: How to Get More Leads with PPC, will tell you how to use pay-per-click advertising to grow your business. You'll learn:
- What types of businesses can use PPC for lead gen
- Why PPC is so effective for generating leads
- How to optimize your PPC campaigns for lead gen
Did you know only 1% of SMB advertisers make changes to their AdWords account on a weekly basis? This means the bar is INCREDIBLY LOW and even by taking some simple steps you can rise up and stand out in your industry.
But too often the hardest part of paid search advertising is just getting started. That's why we've gathered expert advice from certified pay-per-click pros and come up with 30 ways you can outsmart the competition in PPC. Download the white paper now and find tips like how to:
- Discover non-converting ad placements
- Reduce wasted $$
- Identify costly keywords
…and much, much more!
One of the simplest ways to improve your AdWords click-through rates, Quality Scores, and ROI is to implement ad extensions – a set of features that make your Google ads bigger, more compelling and more clickable. But do you understand all the different extensions and when and why to use them?.
If not, our newest free e-book is for you: The Ultimate Guide to AdWords Ad Extensions contains everything you need to know to make AdWords ad extensions work for you, including:
- An overview of each extension type, including sitelinks, product extensions, and location extensions
- How, when and why to use each extension type
- Tips for implementing high-performance ads for mobile, local searches and other use cases
Unless you have plans for world domination, your pay-per-click (PPC) ads don't need to be seen by everyone on the planet. This is where geotargeting comes in.
Geotargeting, or local PPC, is an AdWords feature that lets you target your ads to only appear to customers in a certain location, or set of locations, that you specify. In this new, free guide, we'll show you exactly how to get this feature up and running. You'll learn:
- The basic setup for AdWords Geotargeting
- How to manage your Geotargeted Campaigns
- How to analyze your AdWords conversion data
Online sales is a $1.25 trillion market. So what does it take for you, the E-Commerce site owner, PPC manager, or budding entrepreneur, to grab a slice of the ever-expanding pie?
In our free guide, "AdWords for E-Commerce Businesses", we'll give you the tips and best practices you need to use Google AdWords PPC to drive your E-Commerce machine. You'll learn:
- How to increase your E-Commerce sales using AdWords
- Compelling ad copy & landing page tricks to boost click & conversion performance
- How your competitor's campaigns can actually help you
- And so much more!
This buying guide will arm you with the information necessary to choose the PPC management platform that's right for your business. After reading this guide, you'll be able to answer key questions like:
- Is PPC software worth the investment?
- How could the right platform help you increase ROI?
- What areas of your campaigns need extra help?
- What kinds of tools would address your specific needs?
If you're ready to find the PPC management platform that will take your campaigns to the next level of success, download our free guide today. Includes a checklist to help you evaluate prospective PPC vendors.
Is it time to invest in a PPC management platform? This new, free guide reveals four signs that your business could benefit from PPC software. These signs include:
- You have the budget – you're just not spending it well
- Your PPC campaigns aren't profitable yet – or are just squeaking by
- Your workflow is a mess because you don't know what to do next
Download this free guide to learn whether PPC software could help your business.
Learn tips to evaluate and improve the long-term value of your campaigns. After reading this white paper, you'll have a better understanding of:
- Why search engine marketing campaigns are chronically undervalued
- Questions you should be asking about your SEM campaigns
- How to measure the long-term ROI of your PPC campaigns
- How you can improve the effectiveness and profitability of your SEM efforts with better tools and techniques
If you've got seven days, you've got the time to create a hard-working, high-performance search campaign. These seven steps will help you build a comprehensive, relevant, dynamic campaign. As soon as next week, your business could be seeing:
- An increase in traffic
- More qualified leads
- Lower costs and higher ROI
The keyword matching options that you use in Google AdWords can have a major impact on the effectiveness and cost-efficiency of your pay-per-click campaigns. After reading this guide, you'll have insight into:
- The different keyword match types offered by AdWords
- How, when and why to use each match type to get the best results
- How negative keywords can save you money and raise CTR
- Best practices for applying each match type
Proven methodology, workflow, and tools for maximizing return on investment and simplifying the management of PPC marketing campaigns.
Google AdWords provides a powerful platform for your business to compete for customers, exactly when those potential customers are looking for what you offer. But too often, advertisers see the need to be competitive as a kneejerk cue to raise bids. You might not realize that there are ways to beat out your competitors without increasing your costs!
This free guide will show you how to stand out in PPC without reverting solely to bid-pumping tactics. You'll learn:
- Where searchers are looking, so you can be where they look
- The new Ad Rank formula and how you can ace it
- Tips for improving your CTR, landing pages and more
Bid management is one of the most complicated parts of PPC, so many advertisers choose to automate using Google AdWords or a dedicated third-party tool. Neither approach is perfect – Google's automated bidding feature is free, but forces you to give up control and transparency. Dedicated bid management software is more robust, but may cost more than your budget can bear– especially for help with just one piece of the PPC management pie.
So what's the best bid strategy for you? For our new free e-book, PPC Bid Management: Top Bidding Tips from 10 PPC Experts, we asked our favorite PPC pros to answer three questions:
- Do you use automated bidding in Google AdWords? Why or why not?
- If not, when do you raise and lower keyword bids?
- What's your best PPC bid management tip?
Whether you're planning your initial PPC budget or re-evaluating your current spend, there are always ways to spend your PPC dollars more wisely. Chances are, your PPC account could use a refresher when it comes to spend planning, overall budgeting, and cost measurement.
In this new guide, "Are You Spending Your PPC Budget Wisely?" you'll learn best practices and creative tips for budget management, including:
Reconciling PPC budget with your overall marketing costs
Adjusting your strategy for large or small accounts
Choosing the right metrics to help define your spend
Incorporating expenses like agency or staff overhead
A/B testing and optimization are critical to improving marketing performance and growing your business – and you don't need to be a scientist to get great results! A seemingly small lift in conversion rate can have a huge impact on your bottom line. But to reap the benefits, you need to live by the mantra "Always Be Testing!"
In this guide, "The Importance of A/B Testing," you'll hear from 24 marketing experts who each share their most surprising, profit-boosting test results, including:
- A web form that lifts site profit by 76%
- A button design that increases conversion by 11%
- PPC ad copy swap that drives 10x results
If you want to sell products or generate leads online, a conversion-optimized website is Step 1. But when it comes to search engine marketing, it doesn't matter how beautiful your website is if people never get there!
That's why it's so important to write compelling ads that demand to be clicked.
A great PPC ad is a combination of best practices and little details that get you noticed. In this free guide, Tricks to Get the Click: 10 Tips for Writing Better PPC Text Ads, we'll share 10 tips for crafting more clickable text ads, including information to help you develop:
- Eye-grabbing headlines and descriptions that scream "I'm relevant to your needs!"
- Specific calls to action that reinforce desires and create urgency
- Well-structured ads that earn high Quality Scores and boost your whole PPC account
Remarketing is one of the most powerful and cost-effective ways to drive leads and conversions from PPC. That's because it enables you to market directly to people who have recently visited your site – so you already know they're interested in your offerings!
Our AdWords Remarketing Toolkit contains everything you need to make remarketing work for you, including:
- The Ultimate Guide to AdWords Remarketing (PDF)
- Google Remarketing Webinar – On-demand video
- 2 Cheatsheets – How to set up a remarketing list in AdWords and remarketing with Google Analytics
To get results without constantly raising your bids, it's crucial to get and maintain high Quality Scores across your pay-per-click campaigns. When your Quality Scores are high, Google rewards you with higher rankings, more impressions, and lower costs per click. It's a win-win.
After reading this white paper, you'll understand:
- How Quality Score is calculated and why it's important offered by AdWords
- How to find your most relevant keywords
- How to create Quality Score friendly campaign structures
- How to raise click-through rates and lower PPC costs
- How to increase your ROI from paid search
Did you know that a higher than average Quality Score in AdWords can save you up to 50% on your cost per click? Those savings carry over to your CPA too – advertisers with high Quality Scores save up to 80% on cost per conversion!
Google's exact formula for calculating Quality Score is famously mysterious. So how do you know how to make improvements?
In this new guide, "Hacking AdWords: How to Get a (Near) Perfect Quality Score," we'll do a deep dive into a real AdWords account with a stellar average Quality Score of 8.8 and show you how they're achieving these results. You'll also learn:
- The keys to earning higher Quality Scores
- 5 characteristics of a high Quality Score account
- PPC best practices that boost your relevance and performance
With WordStream's Free Quality Score Toolkit, you'll have the resources you need to improve your Quality Scores, so you can reach more people while lowering costs. This free toolkit includes:
- Quality Score Worksheet: Plug in some key numbers to get a full analysis of your AdWords account from a Quality Score perspective. You'll get a fast, easy, visual overview of how your campaigns are performing and what needs improvement.
- Video: Mastering Quality Score. A comprehensive Quality Score 101 session from the comfort of your own desk.
- Quality Score White Paper: Learn how Quality Score is calculated, why it's important and how to optimize your campaigns for the highest score.
- Quality Score Cheat Sheet: All the information you'll need to master Quality Score.
In a world where click-through rate (CTR), cost-per-click (CPC), and ad PPC Landing Pages: Why They Matter & How to Get Them Rightcopy take PPC precedence, our landing pages often get banished to collect dust in the "set-it-and-forget-it" underworld. But guess what – the majority of conversions happen on landing pages!
In plain talk, you get customers and grow your business—or fail miserably—on your landing pages. This new guide will show you how to stand out in PPC without reverting solely to bid-pumping tactics. You'll learn:
- Why landing pages matter so much (Hint: It's not about Quality Score)
- The elements to a great landing page
- Tips to make your PPC landing pages convert
SHOCKING FACT: Your biggest conversion rate gains in PPC won't come from your ads, but from testing your landing pages (destination URL).
If you're doing PPC advertising, you need to optimize your landing pages for performance! They affect Quality Score, conversion rate, ROI – in short, they're a huge part of whether you succeed or fail.
Our brand new PPC Landing Page Optimization Toolkit is packed with tips and tricks to help you improve your PPC landing page performance. Your free kit includes:
- Guide: 12 Easy Tricks to Increase Your Landing Page Conversion Rate
- Checklist: How to Create the Best Landing Pages for Your Google AdWords Account
- On-Demand Webinar: CRO Landing Page Critique: What Works and what doesn't
- Free Tool: How to Create a Landing Page (The Easy Way) with WordStream
Your landing pages can make or break any campaign. Whether you're using PPC, social media, email, or display ads to get clicks, your destination landing page has the all-important job of actually convincing visitors to take the next action and complete their conversion.
Layout, offers, buttons, and many other elements can be tested for landing page success, but unfortunately when it comes to the actual words on the landing page, marketers tend to rush the process. This can create costly mistakes and wasted time.
BUT here's a copywriting secret: Some of the most successful landing page copy comes directly from customers. It's not creative writing—it's sales writing. In this guide "Voice of Customer: The Secret Weapon for Great Landing Page Copy", you'll learn various ways to improve landing page copy to ensure messages are on point and customer-focused. You'll also learn:
- How to close the gap between your target audience and your messaging
- Common pitfalls of existing copywriting tactics
- And tons more!
FACT: Your biggest conversion rate gains in PPC won't come from your ads, but from testing your landing page.
FICTION: Landing page optimization is too time-consuming, difficult and expensive for me.
In reality, if you're doing PPC, you need to optimize your landing pages! They affect Quality Score, conversion rate, ROI – in short, they're a huge part of whether you succeed or fail.
In this guide, we'll share 12 simple tests, loaded with examples, to help you improve your landing page conversion rates, including:
- Tips for writing more convincing headlines (the only thing on your page most people read!)
- How to use color and directional cues to get your visitors to convert
- Testimonials, chat features, creative forms and many more ideas to build trust and engagement
Conversion Rate Optimization
Your PPC landing page is where visitors end up after clicking your AdWords ads. If you're direct all that PPC traffic to your homepage, you're making a gigantic mistake! Specific landing pages with a targeted message that matches each user's need are essential for driving conversions.
So what makes a great landing page? In this free guide, "How to Make a Great Landing Page (With Crazy High Conversions)" we'll show you how to make awesome landing pages that boast off-the-charts conversion rates! You'll learn:
- What you need to consider before you get started
- The key traits of high-converting landing pages
- 7 examples of awesomely successful landing pages
Did you know that 50% of small businesses have conversion tracking properly installed? And that without conversion tracking, advertisers have no idea what's working and what isn't?
Don't be one of the numbers! AdWords conversion tracking is a powerful tool that allows you to measure how well your campaigns are driving leads and sales. In this free guide, we'll show you exactly how to get this feature up and running. You'll learn:
- The basic setup for AdWords conversion tracking
- How to measure different types of conversions
- How to analyze your AdWords conversion data
- Advanced options for conversion tracking
You already know how important it is to stay on top of your paid search efforts. Without careful monitoring and adjustments, you could be throwing money away on ineffective PPC strategies and missing out on valuable opportunities to expand your reach, grow your business and increase your revenues.
But how do you find the time to optimize your AdWords account, and where do you start?
In this free guide from WordStream, you'll learn the top 5 secrets to optimizing your AdWords account for maximum performance and improved ROI. This guide will show you how to:
- Build a strong AdWords account structure
- Focus on high-performance PPC keywords
- Expand your negative keyword list effectively
- Pause keywords with poor performance
- Optimize your ads and write killer ad copy
Optimizing your PPC account can be quite tricky – especially when the steps toward improvement aren't in clear sight. Where do you start if you don't know what's working and what's not?
Our new PPC Optimization Toolkit is packed with tips and tricks to help you 1) discover what's broken and 2) make repairs to build a stronger PPC foundation. Your free toolkit includes:
- Top 5 Areas for PPC Renovation in 2014 (PDF)
- PPC Clinic: Are You Acing or Failing? (On-Demand Video)
- PPC Paradise Lost: Everything You Forget and Why It Costs You Success (PDF)
High commercial intent keywords are like invitations from prospective customers. They beg you to tempt them with your wares. They tell you, loud and clear, that they have money in their hands and they want what you're selling right now.
But what kinds of keywords can be considered to have high commercial intent for Paid Search campaigns?
In this free guide, we're going to look at:
- What high commercial intent keywords are
- Why they're so important
- How to identify them for your business
- How to put them to work in your content and marketing campaigns
Keyword research is part science and part art. Finding the right terms to bid on in paid search is about using the many keyword tools at your disposal, but also understanding your customers and predicting which terms they're actually typing into the search box.
In our new, free guide, "PPC Keyword Research: How to Find the Words for Your Paid Search Campaigns," we'll show you how to:
- Acquire a robust keyword list to use in your PPC campaigns
- Refine your keywords for maximum relevance to your target audience
- Organize your keywords into effective ad groups
As an SMB marketer working with a small budget, you know how difficult it is to rank for competitive keywords. It can take years to build up the authority to rank for high-volume keywords in SEO, and those keywords can be very expensive in PPC.
So what's the answer? Long-tail keywords! Long-tail keywords are longer, less competitive terms that convert better and cost less. Download our newest free guide, 9 Ways to Find Your Most Cost-Effective Keywords, to learn:
- Why long-tail keywords can give you better results for less money
- The best tools for finding long-tail keywords
- How to leverage long-tail research in your marketing campaigns
The best way to filter out unwanted traffic, cut PPC costs and raise ROI is by using negative keywords.
This free ebook is packed with in-depth tips and actionable advice on using negative keywords to control your AdWords spend. The ebook includes three tip-filled articles that explain:
- Why you need negatives and how to apply them
- How to fight cross-campaign ad poaching with negative keyword lists
- How to mine your own search queries for keyword candidates and negative keywords
Our keyword research kit includes:
- The Keyword Research Cheat Sheet – This PDF offers a bird's-eye view of what keyword research is, what it isn't, and why it's important.
- The Ultimate Guide to Keyword Competition – 35 of the biggest names in SEO weighed in on how to best determine the competitiveness of a keyword.
- Guide to Keyword Research for Social Media – In this guide we offer tips for leveraging keyword research to generate more traffic and attention through social media sites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Keyword Monitoring Worksheet – This tool allows you to plug in your keyword data every month and monitor trends in your rankings, traffic from SEO, and ultimately how your organic search engine marketing efforts are helping to drive your business.
- 4 Steps to Better Keyword Grouping – This white paper explains how to organize your keywords into actionable, Google-friendly groups in an easy four-step process.
If you only have time for one change to improve the overall performance and value of both your pay-per-click marketing and search engine optimization efforts, turn your attention to keyword grouping. Better keyword grouping and organization can transform every aspect of your search campaigns, resulting in greater efficiency, more conversions and higher profits.
Negative keywords offer an opportunity to strategically restrict your PPC advertisements, so they only reach your best potential audience. Effective PPC management means consistently expanding your keyword portfolio while simultaneously refining the list of keywords you're already bidding on in order to maximize relevance—and consequently, profits. This white paper outlines an effective strategy for creating a negative keyword list that will boost click-through rates and PPC profits.
Learn ten benefits of implementing keyword management best practices, turning your keywords into qualified traffic, leads, and sales, in this in-depth white paper, which discusses:
- Keyword Discovery
- Keyword Grouping and Organization
- Ways to Structure Campaigns for Maximum Reach and High ROI
What's the average click-through rate for a Google AdWords ad? When people ask this question, it's often because they want to benchmark their own ad CTR's. Unfortunately, way too many advertisers are content to reach an average click-through rate and leave it at that.
What if we told you that you could TRIPLE your AdWords click-through rates? Sounds unbelievable, right? Well, believe it! In this free Guide, we'll walk you step-by-step through a process that will help you improve your ads to the point that they're performing in the top 1% of all ads across AdWords. You'll also learn:
- What Is a Good CTR?
- What Makes the Top 1% of PPC Ads Tick
- Why You're Not Testing As Many Ads As You Think You Are
- And so much more!
We hear it over and over again: Reporting is one of the most time-consuming tasks in PPC. Why? Because most reporting tools are too complex. There's too much information and the reports aren't actionable.
At WordStream, we believe that PPC can be fast, easy, and even fun – and this extends to PPC reporting.
Download our newest free guide, PPC Reporting, Simplified: How to Track Your Success and Avoid Information Overload, to learn:
- A more streamlined approach to PPC reporting
- The most important metrics for tracking success
- How to create simple, beautiful reports so you can see what's working and what isn't
Did you know Americans spend more time on their mobile devices than they do eating? Or by next year, mobile Internet use will overtake desktop Internet use?
If you're a marketer or business owner, you need to know these facts!With mobile search up 200% year over year, you also need to do something about it. Download the Free Guide, Mobile Marketing and PPC for a 7 step review which includes:
- Overview of AdWords Enhanced Campaigns
- Setting Goals & Analyzing Results
- Designing Mobile Ads & Landing Pages
- Mobile Friendly Ad Extensions and Sitelinks
Pay-Per-Click Advertising offers advertisers one of the most measurable advertising channels available. You can track clicks and conversions right down to the penny. However, a serious and often-overlooked flaw exists:phone calls triggered by paid search advertisements often go untracked.
Here's what happens: Lots of prospects and customers click on PPC ads, then choose to call the company because they need more information to complete a purchase, or perhaps the site doesn't allow for online conversions (think service providers, such as plumbers or attorneys).These offline conversions don't get attributed to the PPC campaigns, so the ROI appears worse than it actually is.
Enter call tracking. Call tracking gives advertisers the missing ingredient for true ROI and performance calculation. This introduction will explain:
- What call tracking is
- The benefit it provides
- How it works
- And who it's best for
Mobile search is up 200% year over year, and by 2014 mobile Internet use will overtake desktop Internet use. Are you and your marketing strategies prepared!? Download the Free Guide, Mobile Marketing and PPC for a 7 step review which includes:
- Overview of AdWords Enhanced Campaigns
- Setting Goals & Analyzing Results
- Designing Mobile Ads & Landing Pages
- Mobile Friendly Ad Extensions and Sitelinks
This guide will outline the 7 steps to mobile PPC setup so that businesses of any size can reap the rewards of the ever-growing mobile market to expand audience reach, enjoy a lower cost-per-click, and increase paid search revenue.
PPC Agency Content
This buying guide will walk you through a process to determine which PPC agency is right for you and your campaigns, arming you with a series of questions to help you make the right decision. After reading this guide, you'll understand:
- If you really need to outsource your PPC campaign management
- What qualities to look for in a PPC agency
- What questions to ask potential PPC agencies
Download this free guide and checklist today to find the best online marketing agency for your business.
For up-and-coming digital marketing agencies, finding new customers can be a challenge. These smaller agencies walk a fine line when it comes to prospecting clients. They need to find advertisers who want to work with them, and verify that these accounts are a good fit for their PPC managers—not an easy feat!
Stress about prospecting no more! In this new guide we'll share tips to show you the top ways that successful PPC agencies get new clients! You'll learn:
- How 90% of your new business can come from client referrals
- How to identify clients that will deliver long term business
- How becoming a thought leader can boost your agency's reputation
PPC account management can be complex for anyone – but it's exponentially more complicated for agencies and other advertisers thatmanage multiple accounts, simply because there are more variables to manage every day.
But there are ways to make your work day easier and more efficient. In this new guide, Keep it Simple, Stupid: Tips for Simplifying Management of Multiple AdWords Accounts, you'll learn how! This free guide includes actionable advice to help you:
- Structure your AdWords Accounts for maximum efficiency
- Simplify your workflow to reduce wasted time
- Deliver better reporting that clearly shows off your success
Does logging into AdWords make you nervous? Can't find the time to work on your PPC campaigns? It's not impossible for a small business to manage their PPC account in house, but it is extremely difficult. If you're struggling to succeed with AdWords and beginning to wonder if you should outsource PPC, check out our guide, 3 Signs You Need a PPC Agency. After reading this guide, you'll know what to do if:
- You don't have the time to effectively execute PPC
- You don't have the expertise to get ROI from AdWords
- You're not meeting your goals, and you're out of ideas
Could you benefit from hiring a PPC agency? Download this free guide to find out.
They say when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But when it comes to bad clients, are you in better shape if you avoid the lemons altogether?
One emerging trend among newer AdWords Agencies is that they jump on the opportunity to bring on any new accounts, regardless of whether or not clients are a good fit for them. Many of these relationships quickly take a turn for the worse and the agencies find themselves in hot water, sinking time and energy into obtaining and onboarding.
In this free guide, we'll share wisdom from successful AdWords Agencies that will help you sniff out "problem clients" from a mile away. You'll learn:
10 warning signs of a nightmare client
How to know when to walk away from the sale
How to identify the client's pain or problem before onboarding
Additional Search Engine Marketing Resources
In addition to informative white papers, WordStream also offers a series of resources to help you get the most out of your search marketing campaigns:
Also, learn how to get more out of your Keywords: