WordStream PPC Advisor: Pay-Per-Click Marketing Management Software
WordStream PPC Advisor is a powerful, innovative platform for creating and managing high-performance pay-per-click campaigns. With the 20-Minute PPC Work Week, your customized alert center, PPC Advisor guides you to optimize your AdWords and Microsoft Bing Ad campaigns in just 20 minutes per week. Our latest release includes landing page and lead management tools to help you cross the conversion finish line. Plus, with the PPC Success Report, easily review month over month account changes in an infographic-like visual format that saves time, and communicates success quickly and effectively.
- Keyword Discovery Tools
- Full AdWords/Bing Ads Integration
- Quality Score Management Tools
- Actionable PPC Alerts
- PPC Success Reporting
- Ongoing Product Support
Josh Fialkoff, Baldwin/Clancy/Rogan
Dramatically improves campaign performance and saves both time and money. The support is also phenomenal.
What Is WordStream PPC Advisor?
PPC management with WordStream is an innovative approach to discovering, analyzing, grouping and organizing large numbers of keywords in order to build more effective and better optimized pay-per-click campaigns.
PPC management with WordStream entails:
- Keyword Discovery – Continuous keyword research to build a database of the PPC keywords people use to find your website.
- Keyword Analysis – Identifying which keyword opportunities are most profitable (triggering actions or conversions) and setting negative filters for keywords that aren't relevant.
- Keyword Grouping and Organization – Segmenting like keywords into close-knit ad groups based on relevance.
- Keyword Action – Prioritizing these keyword tasks and taking action by authoring content (PPC text ads and landing pages) around the most productive and relevant keyword groups.
See the platform in action:
Benefits of WordStream PPC Advisor
What can WordStream do for your pay-per-click advertising efforts? Quite a bit:
- Competitive intelligence: An ever-growing repository of private, highly relevant keywords to use in PPC campaigns.
- Better targeting: Keyword groups help you create more search-specific ads and more relevant landing pages.
- Strong campaign structure: Higher click-through rates (CTR) and Quality Scores lower your bid spend while improving ad placement.
- Increased relevance to your audience: Not just more clicks, but better conversion rates.
- Improved productivity: Beautifully simple ppc reporting saves time and communicates success, efficiently.
Landing Pages & Leads
- Build Conversion-Optimized PPC Landing Pages – The easy-to-use interface guides you through the process, ensuring that your page follows PPC best practices.
- Customize the Landing Page Experience – Upload your own logos and images and customize the form to meet your lead needs. You can even create thank-you pages with downloadable assets.
- Analyze Your PPC Leads – Get detailed lead information so you know what's working in your PPC campaigns.
Microsoft Bing Ads Integration
- One-Stop Shopping – Manage all your campaigns in one easy-to-use interface.
- Simplified Bing Ads Management – Bing Ads is notoriously hard to use, but PPC Advisor makes it easy.
- Cross-Platform Analytics – Compare performance across search engines to make the most of your budget.
- Get your work done faster – Don't waste time checking every ad group and campaign; immediately see where you're losing money and take action.
- Cut out wasteful spending – See just how much you'll be saving by adding new negative keywords.
- Prioritize your work – Take the actions that will have the most ROI impact first.
Expand Your Campaigns with More and Better Keyword Research Tools
- Faster, easier campaign creation – Advertisers can grow into new areas – and agencies can take on new clients – without a big outlay of time and effort.
- No prerequisites – Leverage our trillion-keyword database to build relevant, profit-driving campaigns even if you're starting from nothing. You can also leverage real search queries from search query reports for personalized, data-driven campaigns.
- Steady campaign expansion – Use our treasure trove of keyword research tools to get new keyword suggestions, competitive keywords and related keywords to grow and improve your campaigns, or group keywords from your analytics or an older list. You can even get negative keyword suggestions.
- Increased profitability – WordStream identifies negative keyword candidates that are wasting your budget, and splits ad groups down into tighter, more relevant groupings when necessary. The software automates the more difficult, time-consuming parts of campaign optimization – so there's no reason to put it off and eat needless costs!
Google offers plenty of tools that help you spend more money – but WordStream's toolset helps you save money – and make more of it!
Avoid the PPC Reporting Time-Sink!
PPC reporting and analysis is one of the most time-consuming tasks on the search marketer’s to-do list. If you’re like most PPC managers we talk to, you spend too much time on reporting and don’t get enough value out of your reports.
The problem is that most PPC reporting tools are overly complicated. You go into AdWords or Analytics to check on a metric and end up falling into a rabbit hole. Two hours later you can’t remember why you logged on in the first place. And the reports these tools create are dense, bland, and incomprehensible to most of the people who need to read them.
There’s a better way to do PPC reporting: WordStream’s PPC Success Report. The PPC Success Report is a new reporting tool that creates intuitive visualizations of your PPC results, so you can:
- Save time on reporting and analysis.
- Better understand your PPC results.
- Communicate PPC success to your team and your clients.
Now you can instantly generate beautiful, easy-to-read PPC reports at the click of a button, complete with insights into your performance and tips on how to improve your results. Used in conjunction with the 20-Minute PPC Work Week, the PPC Success Report enables you to visualize your progress, then take fast action where your account needs it most.
Watch this video to see how it works!