Free AdWords Ebooks: Free Downloads to Boost Your AdWords Campaigns
Free AdWords Ebooks
Our Google AdWords ebooks have been created to provide you with an ultimate library of information that will assist you in optimizing every aspect of your AdWords campaigns.
We hope you enjoy our collection of AdWords ebooks—they are yours to download for free!
They'll provide you with the knowledge you need to learn how to use Google AdWords effectively. We hope you find them informative and beneficial.
In this free ebook, you'll learn secret tips, tricks, and hacks to get a near-perfect Quality Score for your AdWords ads.
Along with these actionable strategies and insider techniques, you'll learn:
- The five major components of Quality Score, and how to improve them
- How one advertiser cut their ad spend in half while reducing their CPA to just $12 and reducing their CPC to roughly half their industry average
- The single most important element to AdWords success - and why most businesses ignore its potential
- Which keywords to target to leverage the power of user search habits
For newcomers to PPC, "How much does AdWords cost?" is often among their very first questions - and for good reason.
This free ebook will explain how much AdWords costs in simple terms, and breaks down the myths about paid search that dissuade some businesses that could benefit from advertising with Google. You'll learn exactly how Google AdWords works and how the ad auction system can affect costs, how industry averages fluctuate widely across a range of metrics and campaigns, and the basics of PPC budgeting.
You'll also learn how advanced targeting techniques such as ad scheduling, geotargeting, and device targeting can help your ad budget work smarter, reach more qualified users, and increase your ROI without increasing your budget.
One of the most common criticisms of AdWords (and PPC in general) is that it doesn't work for every business. However, the truth is that even the smallest business can expand their reach and grow through Google AdWords - you just have to know how to approach it.
In this free ebook, you'll learn what makes AdWords the most effective and popular online advertising platform in the world. By the time you're done reading this comprehensive guide, you'll also know:
- How to use AdWords' keyword match types effectively to ensure your ads are only being displayed to the right audiences
- How to set a realistic ad budget and implement a bidding strategy that works for your business
- Why bidding on your own brand terms is so important
- Why relying solely on organic traffic is a losing strategy, and how AdWords can actually compliment and enhance your organic strategy
AdWords is a constantly evolving, rapidly changing advertising platform. The world of PPC never stays still, and Google is continually implementing new features and tools that make it easier to reach audiences that are looking for your products and services. However, some changes are more significant than others, and in this free ebook, you'll learn everything you need to know about seven new AdWords features that will change your campaigns forever.
After reading this e-book, you'll know:
- Why using ad customizers is essential in today's competitive online advertising environment, and how they can help your ads stand out
- How to track offline conversions accurately and understand where some of your most potentially valuable leads are coming from
- How to use AdWords' advanced demographic targeting options to reach motivated buyers with increasing granularity
- Why one new feature in particular will revolutionize your PPC workflow and help you get more out of your advertising budget
This free AdWords ebook is packed with information to help you understand, discover, and implement negative keywords.
This AdWords ebook download includes:
- Negative Keywords: Putting a Stop to Waste & Maximizing PPC Profits - Our Google AdWords free ebook includes an overview of the negative keywords basics: what they are, why you should use them, and how to find negative keyword candidates using negative keyword tools.
- Fight Cross-Campaign Ad Poaching with Negative Keyword Lists - Learn how to prevent your campaigns from poaching impression from each other by using campaign-specific negative keyword lists.
- Advanced Search Query Mining: A Five-Step Guide - This long article by Chad Summerhill details how to thoroughly examine your search query reports and perform Excel magic to find negative keywords and new keyword opportunities.
This PPC buying guide free ebook will provide you with the information necessary to choose the PPC management platform that's right for your business. After reading this AdWords ebook, you’ll be able to answer key questions like:
- Is PPC software worth the investment?
- Could the right platform help me increase my ROI?
- What areas of my campaigns need extra help?
- What kinds of tools address my specific needs?
This AdWords miracle ebook offers an in-depth look at Quality Score, how it's calculated, why it's important, and what Google says itself about optimizing Quality Score. Get winning results with this Google AdWords ebook, which will provide you with a clear understanding of how to obtain the benefits of higher Quality Score. Beat AdWords at its own game with the this Improving Quality Score ebook.
This Google AdWords free ebook comes packed with a Quality Score Toolkit that gives you all the resources you’ll need to improve your Quality Scores, helping you reach more people while lowering costs. This Google AdWords free ebook includes:
- Quality Score Worksheet: Get a full analysis of your AdWords account from a Quality Score perspective. You'll get a fast and easy visual overview of how your campaigns are performing and where to improve.
- Video: Mastering Quality Score: A comprehensive Quality Score 101 video session.
- Quality Score White Paper: Learn how Quality Score is calculated, why it's important, and how to optimize your campaigns in order to get the highest Quality Score.
- Quality Score Cheat Sheet: All the information you'll need to master Quality Score.
Our software and services help businesses and agencies take the guesswork out of pay-per-click advertising so you get more from your marketing budget.