AdWords Advantage Online Summit: Advanced PPC Keyword Research
Please join Tom Demers and Larry Kim tomorrow for their AdWords keyword research session at the AdWords Advantage Online Summit.
What: Researching & Managing Keywords - The Key to AdWords Success
When: March 24 at 1 p.m. PST (4 p.m. EST)
AdWords Advantage is the largest online training summit for marketers looking to master Google AdWords. AAOS is led by 14 search marketing experts such as Bryan Eisenberg, Mary O'Brien, and David Szetela, and includes training sessions, a comprehensive Google AdWords Guide and expert tips and tricks for mastering Google AdWords.
Here's a more detailed description of the session:
Effective keyword research and management is the most critical element of Google AdWords success. Do a bad job at keyword research, and everything else – bid manipulation, landing page optimization, ad text optimization – simply won’t work optimally. By attending this session on PPC keyword research, you’ll learn advanced tips, strategies and best practices for conducting effective keyword research for Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), including:
- How to personalize keyword research to the needs of your specific market
- Why keyword research should be an ongoing activity, and how to make it so
- How to categorize, organize and prioritize your keywords for optimal relevancy
- How keyword organization dramatically improves landing page and ad text optimizations
- How to expand your keyword lists to discover new keyword and negative keyword opportunities
- How to be more productive by eliminating the repetitive tasks that plague search marketers
- How keyword research can be leveraged to prioritize search marketing work flow
- How to effectively act on keyword research to grow your online business
- PLUS, ask your own keyword research and management questions!