Announcing the New Keyword Research Suite: More Keywords, Exclusive Data, Actionable Results
Today I’m thrilled to announce the general availability of what I believe to be the World’s most comprehensive and accurate suite of keyword research tools for SEO and PPC – the new Keyword Research Suite from WordStream! You can test drive the tools for free, or read on for more information.
In this post, I’d like to talk a little about what the Keyword Research Suite does, how it’s different, and why I think it’s a must-have for anyone who's serious about search marketing.
What Is the Keyword Research Suite?
For the past several months we've been gathering feedback from our regular free tool users and buckling down to develop what we think of as the ultimate keyword research suite. We wanted to build a tool that would offer…
- The Biggest Keyword Research Database on the Planet – Keyword research is a game wherein you need to anticipate what people are actually searching on, then craft content or ads around those themes. To ensure keyword research success, it’s important that the keyword research tools you’re using are backed up by a ton of keyword data. That’s why we compiled a database of over a TRILLION search queries (1,000,000,000,000!) through partnerships with ISPs, search engines (not just Google) and browser toolbar providers. It’s the biggest and most diversified keyword research database on the planet!
- The Most Accurate Keyword Research Data – Keyword suggestion tools are even more helpful if they provide accurate statistics. Our Keyword Research Suite now includes super-accurate keyword data including estimated global monthly search volume, average cost-per-click, and estimated keyword competition level.
- The Coolest Keyword Research Tools – In addition to our huge keyword database, we wanted to provide an awesome set of productivity tools to help you efficiently analyze and act on keyword research data, including a keyword niche finder to identify clusters of related keyword opportunities, tools for grouping your own keyword data, and even a proactive tool for finding negative keywords for PPC.
Here’s what you'll see when you use the Keyword Research Suite:
How Is This Different from Google's Keyword Tool?
As I’ve mentioned, I believe the Keyword Research Suite is bigger, more accurate, and more helpful than anything else out there. Here are a few other benefits to consider:
- WordStream's Keyword Research Suite Provides a Competitive Edge: If everyone else is using the Google Keyword Tool, where’s your competitive advantage? The Keyword Research Suite gives you exclusive, virtually unlimited access to keywords that are only available to customers. So you're not sharing the same data with everyone else in your niche.
- Access to our Extreme Long-Tail Database: Long-tail keyword searches are the less obvious, less popular searches which are usually very detailed (people are looking for something very specific) and reveal lots of searcher intent. For example, compare “microsoft wireless xbox 360 controller for windows” vs. “xbox 360.” Every day, approximately 25% of the searches conducted on Google are long-tail searches. In a nutshell, longer-tail keywords are less competitive, and the people who type in long-tail searches are generally further along in the buying cycle and more likely to successfully complete a desired action on your website. The Keyword Research Suite comes in two flavors, the Standard Edition and the Extreme Long-Tail Edition, which provides approximately 25% more highly targeted long-tail keyword results. (This is especially helpful for marketers in highly competitive niches, such as affiliate marketers.)
So there you have it. If you do any kind of online marketing, you need to be devoting resources to keyword research. Why mess around with limited keyword tools when you can leverage the Keyword Research Suite's 1 TRILLION keywords, accurate statistics, and powerful, actionable keyword tools?